Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4840 Discussions

How to choose Intel Xeon use multiple browser?

louisdang
Beginner

Hi everybody,

I'm learning how to build a server to run at home. Main usage needs are to automate multiple chrome tabs of about 500 tabs, each tab is an individual profile and save electricity. I searched a lot on forums but couldn't find any specific instructions.
Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hello louisdang,

Thank you for posting in the community!

To ensure you receive the most specialized assistance, we have a dedicated forum that addresses these specific concerns. Therefore, I will be moving this discussion to our Server Forum. This will allow our knowledgeable community and experts to provide you with timely and accurate solutions.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hi louisdang,

Thank you for reaching Intel Community.

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your concerns. Based on your inquiry, Intel has no right to recommend the server. However, you may need to engage and check with Chrome technical support where they can advise what is the minimum requirement spec to run multiple tabs (500 tabs). They will be best equipped to provide you with the correct information regarding your inquiry.

We have found some info and below are the Chrome system requirements:

https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/7100626?hl=en#:~:text=Windows,or%20later%20that%27s%20SSE3%20capable

You may also check on the Windows Chrome (managed on-premise):

https://support.google.com/chrome/a/topic/6242754?hl=en&ref_topic=4386754

Once you have confirmed with the Chrome technical team about the requirement for your setup only then you will have a better idea on how to build the server.

Regards,

Fikri

0 Kudos