First, I am sorry for my poor English.
I have a server chassis sc5650.
I'd like to clone the data from the server to a normal single hard disk following steps below.
1. Taking out RAID from the work station one by one.
2. cloning the data to a single hard disk.
After following those steps,
Here is my question.
If I put the RAID in back in the work station same order as I take them out, does the work station work normally?
I will appreciate it if you answer me. Thanks
Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.
We regret to inform that the Intel Server Board S5520HC is currently EOIS (End of Interactive Support). This means that Intel no longer provides interactive support for this service via telephone, e-mail, chat, or other tools. Technical articles will continue to be available on the Intel Support website.
I would like to know more details:
1. What is the RAID configuration you have on your system?
2. How many disks do you have on your RAID array?
3. Are you looking to backup data or the metadata?
Any other detail will be great.
faugub_intel # iwork4intel