Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4930 Discussions

IPMB 4 pin connector

jrpozo
Beginner

Hello,

What's the maker and model of the IPMB 4-pin connector header on the S2600ST board (the one beside serial port A)?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_A_Intel

Hello jrpozo,

Thank you for reaching out with your question about the IPMB 4-pin connector header on the S2600ST board.

I understand you're curious about the specific maker and model of this connector header, particularly the one located beside serial port A. While I would be glad to assist you, I'd like to inform you that documentation of this nature is not available to the public.

For more detailed technical information, I recommend contacting Intel Customer Support directly instead of our Support Community. They have the expertise to provide you with the specific details you're seeking. It's worth noting that due to the nature of such information, there might be a requirement for a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the protection of sensitive technical specifications.

To reach out to Intel Customer Support, you can visit the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support.html. They will be more than happy to assist you with your query.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with a different topic, please don't hesitate to submit a new question. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be actively monitored.

Thank you for your understanding and your interest in Intel products!

Best regards,

Allan A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos