Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

Intel S5000PSL windows server 2008r2 need help cant find drivers for install

idata
Employee

Im trying to install windows server 2008r2 on this machine and i get to the install now and then it wants drivers ive looked through every driver on intels site i also tried server2003 and above does anyone know the correct drivers for the machine for sata so i can install this pleaseeeee

Intel S5000PSL

0 Kudos
28 Replies
idata
Employee

if you have a better way to mount it to usb id gladly try that if that is the problem

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

OK will try that keep achi on? And enhanced mode as well on ?

0 Kudos
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

If AHCI is on, you need to load AHCI driver. If AHCI is off, no driver is needed. Enhanced mode should always be on.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I just tried taking my hard drive out of my main pc windows 7 ultimate and I have achi off and it does starting windows and restarts does that mean anything ?

0 Kudos
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

Well at least it means your SATA port is working.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

yeah i was able to get vmware esxi on there but even then it wants drivers and it wont take em on there as well in its own vm im loading the iso to the microsoft tool

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ok its working now not running in achi and but its running 2008 now and the yumi multboot was the issue lol thank you very much

0 Kudos