Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

MDDS for C741 SRLGE

Dickinson
Beginner

I'm looking for MDDS (Material Declaration Datasheet) of above Chipset PN. I need to know the solder ball composition for reliability analysis. 

but i can't found MDDS by MM numbert in MDDS database now.

MM:99AWFC

spec code: SRLGE

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Dickinson,

We would like to know if you were able to check the previous post. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Dickinson,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

The document that you need is available in our resource and documentation center; however, please bear in mind that the document will most likely require you to register since it is considered confidential; therefore, please proceed with the registration process, and once you have an account for the website you can proceed to find the document that you need under the following title: Intel® C741 Chipset – 68954.

For more information on how to apply for an account feel free to check the link below.

How to Apply for an Intel® Resource & Documentation Center (RDC) and/or Intel® Developer Zone (DevZone) Account

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html 

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Dickinson,

We would like to know if you were able to check the previous post. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Dickinson,

Thank you so much for your response.

We are glad to know that you found the information provided helpful. We will proceed to close the thread; however, feel free to contact us back at any time by submitting a new question.

Best regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos