Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4296 Discussions

Need BIOS for S2600CP (DBS2600CP) board

PWong10
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board and found it through Google searches for the motherboard that I have. I'm in sort of a jam here and would really appreciate any help.

I have a s2600CP board with a fried bios and because the bootblock is corrupted I can't get into recovery mode. I've been trying to use a SPI flasher on a replacement chip, however, the bios's on the download page are all capsulated files; Therefore, I can't directly flash it directly into the chip.

I am playing with the idea that I can get someone's BIOS dump and load it up to see if it would work. With that said, is there anyone with the same board that can make a dump of their bios using intel's flash programming tool (fpt.exe) or any other tool that would do the same thing?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

Maybe you can just contact http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Intel Customer Support for a warranty replacement.