Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4842 Discussions

Open AI Integration location

vandersliceaiko
Beginner

Hi

The headline pretty much says it all. I want AsusWRT to add newly connected devices as entities to home assistant. And it has done that before. But now, they’re added as disabled entities (Disabled by integration). I have enabled the option: Enable newly added entities under integration options. But it doesn’t appear to have any effect.

What am I doing wrong here? Could it be a bug?
Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
vij1
Employee

Hello vandersliceaiko,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for posting on Intel community support. Please note that the issue you're facing with AsusWRT and Home Assistant we request you to contact Asus for further assistance.

For more details please find the below attached link:

https://www.asus.com/content/asuswrt/ 

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello vandersliceaiko,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for joining the Intel community,

We hope this message finds you well. We are sending a follow up if you have any questions from the previous post. If so, please let us know.

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello vandersliceaiko,

Greetings for the day!

We have not received a reply from you , and as such, we will be closing your case.

If you want to continue support, please reply to this community post and we will reopen your case or create a new one so that we can continue to support you.

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos