Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

Problemas para instalar SO's x64 en motherboard Intel

idata
Employee

Hola, estoy intentando instalar un Sistema Operativo Windows 7 Professional x64 en una motherboard Intel Server Board S1200KP con un microprocesador Intel Pentium G640, ambos componentes son compatibles con SO's x64 pero a pesar de eso siempre me aparece un error en la instalación que dice que la instalación de Windows no es compatible con el Hardware. Dicho error no me aparece al intentar instalar Sistemas Operativos x86. Debería mencionar, también, que el equipo en el cual intento instalar el SO posee una configuración RAID 1.

¿Alguien podría indicarme por qué se me presenta este error? Gracias.

Hi, I'm triyng to install an x64 Windows 7 Professional Operative System in a Intel Server Board S1200KP motherboard with a Intel Pentium G640 microprocessor, both devices are x64 compatibles, but despite this, an error always appears to me in the instalation process that states that the Windows instalation is not compatible with the hardware. That error does not appear when I try to install an x86 Operative System. I should mention also, that the PC in wich I'm trying to install the OS posses an RAID 1 configuration.

Someone could indicate me why I'm having this troubles? Thank you.

Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

Update BIOS to http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Server+Products&ProductLine=Intel%C2%AE+Server+Boards&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Server+Board+S1200KP&DownloadType=BIOS latest version. Try to enable/disable VT in BIOS. You may need to remove AC power to make the change effective.

0 Kudos