Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4867 Discussions

RDC access to 741850

zixiang
Employee

hi  there,

i have trouble in accessing 741850, could you please help to get access to that documents. thanks.

Regards,

Zixiang

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_A_Intel

Dear Zixiang,

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out with your concern about accessing document 741850. I'm here to assist you, but in order to provide you with the best solution, I need a bit more information.

Could you please provide the following details:

1. The specific error message or issue you encounter when trying to access document 741850.

2. Are you using a specific application or software to access this document?

3. Have you successfully accessed this document in the past, or is this your first attempt?

4. Are you experiencing this issue on a particular device or network?

Once you provide these details, I'll be better equipped to assist you and provide step-by-step instructions to resolve the problem. Your satisfaction is our priority, and I'm committed to helping you get the access you need.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Allan A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
zixiang
Employee

Hi, Allan A.

I can access the documents with the help of my team member.

thanks for your help.

Regards,

Zixiang

0 Kudos
Allan_A_Intel

Hello Zixiang,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to access the documents with the assistance of your team member. If you ever need more help or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you.

Best regards,

Allan A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos