Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

RS25DB080 False Alarms

RNeuh1
Beginner

I have a RS25DB080 RAID Controller that sounds an alarm every time the system restarts, but no faults are showing when I go into RAID Web Console 2 to silence the alarm. Firmware 3.460.115-6465

Installed in a S2600CP -BIOS Version/Date Intel Corp. SE5C600.86B.02.02.0002.122320131210 , 12/23/2013 12:00 AM

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi NCBob,

Intel® RAID Controller RS25DB080 giving unknown alarm error message.

I will need to collect more details about your system and your RAID configuration before giving you a workaround.

Please send me the TTY logs of your RAID configuration from Intel® RAID WEB console 2 if it is possible as .txt format.

Steps: 1) Open Raid Web Console, select the Logical tab, 2) right click over the raid controller and 3)Select Save TTY Log.

Additionally, let me know which type of RAID array you are using and the number of drives on it. Please tell me if you recently rebuilt the array using the spare drive.

Please note the server board is using a BIOS version from 2013, there are almost 15 newer versions. As well the latest firmware of the RAID controller is version: 3.460.95-6465.

The latest BIOS and firmware are available at the link below: downloadcenter.intel.com

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

I will wait for your response.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi NCBob,

Intel® RAID Controller RS25DB080 giving unknown alarm error message.

NCBob, I was wondering if you are still having issues with the Intel® RAID Controller RS25DB080.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi NCBob,

Intel® RAID Controller RS25DB080 is giving unknown alarm error message.

NCBob, I am going to stop following-up this case since no further assistance is needed; however, please feel free to post again if you have additional questions or requests.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos