Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4895 Discussions

S2600TP fan pwm/temp profile

szbalogh
Beginner

I have this board in a custom case with a diy water cooling. 

I was able to set the two fans in SDR/FRU, now they are being regulated and not running at 100%.

They arranged such a way that they are pulling air through the board before pushing it on the radiator. 

The temperatures are at ~27C at idle and max.60C 100% workload when calcualting my molecules.  However, during load the fans are running only at around 30% but i want them to run at max PWM to cool the board. 

So i want to set

30% PWM until 30C

100% PWM over 50C.

Linear change between 30C and 50C. 

How to do this?

Thank you in advance,

Szabolcs

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, szbalogh.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website and self-service options helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

This thread will not be monitored by Intel support, but it will remain open in case other users would like to participate.

If you need any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos