Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4895 Discussions

インテルドライバー&サポートアシスタントについて

丸山将輝
Beginner

インテルドライバー&サポートアシスタントで新しいドライバー確認をすると、常にエラーが出てしまいます。一度アンインストールして再取得しても同様のエラーで最新ドライバーが確認できません。どうしたらよいでしょうか?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RajashekarK_Intel

Thank you for posting your question. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question.

When checking for new drivers in Intel Driver & Support Assistant, there is always an error. Even if you uninstall and re-acquire once, you cannot check the latest driver with the same error. What should I do?

Does this reflect your question correctly?

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 丸山将輝,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

2. Can you take a picture of the error? If possible in English.

3. What is the browser that you are using?

4. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer? What is the model of the laptop or motherboard (if desktop computer)?

5. Is this issue recent? When did it start?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 丸山将輝, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 丸山将輝, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos