Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4842 Discussions

UEFI Intel RAID (RMS3CC080), stuck on "Driver Health" screen

GRIFFCOMM
New Contributor I

Hi, i have been playing with the RAID in the hardware (Server is in UEFI mode) (i have not lost data, only test systems). We cant get in to the BIOS due to the below, so how do we get out of this loop (without removing the RAID hardware card), there must be an answer that works to open the BIOS / RAID utility

Please see images:

We had CACHECADE setup (and still connected), now we have the below message:

"There are offline or missing virtual drives with preserved cache. Please check the cable and ensure that all the drives are present, Press any key to enter the configuration utility."

No matter what we enter (Y, N, C, R, F) the next screen says:

All Driver Health Status List !

0 Kudos
25 Replies
GRIFFCOMM
New Contributor I

We are already using CACHECADE, its part number AXXRPFKSSD2

Page here https://ark.intel.com/products/93844/Intel-RAID-SSD-Cache-with-Fast-Path-IO-Gen2 Intel® RAID SSD Cache with Fast Path I/O (Gen2) Product Specifications

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello (((GRIFFCOMM,

Thank you for the information. If the key is been use then the last test will be to test a different SSD disk.

Or you can contact normal support and request for warranty verification for an RMA Replacement.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello (((GRIFFCOMM,

I hope you are doing well. I just will like to follow up and see if you had the opportunity to test other SSD for the cachecade, or to contact Support Line for Warranty replacement.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello (((GRIFFCOMM,

I just wanted to see if you had the opportunity to test other SSD because if the problem persists after testing other SSD then the problem will be with the card.

The next step will be with the normal support team and not through forums.

I will proceed on closing this topic. The next step will be a warranty for the SSD or the RAID controller.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
GRIFFCOMM
New Contributor I

Hi Henry

I never got to test this, mostly as i dont have hardware i am now able to build and destroy as a test....

I have to hope it never shows up again to be honest, it appears to loose the whole of the RAID if it happens.

0 Kudos