Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4898 Discussions

as9516-32d edgecore board lane map

Svinoerylo
Beginner

Hi everyone! 
I need  board lane map (port map) for my as9516-32d for setting my network machine. BSP provided by manufacturer does not work well for QSFP+ (4x10G and 4x25G), but works well for 40G, 100G, 400G ports. In addition, my port map allows me to link up all ports however some of  these ports do not have traffic. Perhaps this happens due to equalizer settings. I have read that the port map can be obtained by Intel. Could you please help me out to figure out some solution? Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Liza,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for posting on Intel community.

We are actively working on the case. Kindly allow us some time.

Regards,

Syed M

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Liza,

Greetings for the day!

Please be informed for more details on Edge core board lane map we request to contact Resource & Documentation Center.

Below are the links for Resource & Documentation Center.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html#gs.7pgis5

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Best Regards,

Megha

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Liza Kostina

Greetings for the day!

Please let us know if the issue reported is resolved.

Best Regards,

Megha 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Liza,

Greetings for the day!

We have not received a reply from you , and as such, we will be closing your chat.

If you want to continue support, please reply to this email and we will reopen your chat or create a new one so that we can continue to support you.

Best Regards,

Megha

0 Kudos