Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Access to 2011/2013 versions of Intel C/C++/Fortran for Windows

david_c_17
Beginner

Hi,

We recently bought two licenses for Visual Intel Compilers C/C++/Fortran (composer edition, we only need the compilers and the MKL from the command line). Because absolutely need compatibility with visual studio 2008, and for compatibility with existing code built with Visual Fortran 2013 sp1 update 6, we woud like the 2013 version of the full C/C++/Fortran compiler (with MKL 11.1.4).

Unfortunately, after registering with my new serial number, I can only find 2015 and 2016 versions. Can you please advise us about how to access the older versions of those products ?

thank you,

David

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jennifer_D_Intel

Hello,

The Composer Edition did not integrate both C++ and Fortran compilers until the 2015 version, so there are no versions earlier than that.  You can get the older versions separately for the components Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* and Composer Edition for C++ Windows* in the Intel Registration Center.

Regards,

Jennifer 

0 Kudos
david_c_17
Beginner

Hi Jennifer,

I indeed figured this out while trying the separate products. I guess this is obvious in retrospect.

Thanks for your answer,

David

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.

0 Kudos