Read-only legacy content

Activation Code issue

Carmen_H_
Beginner
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Carmen_H_
Beginner

Need assistance in getting activation code or a new serial number.

0 Kudos
Alexandra_S_Intel

Hi, Carmen.

Can you tell me a little more about your problem? Our database doesn't show you owning any products. Can you tell me what product you are having trouble with, and where and when you get this error message? Did you purchase the product, or did you get it for free as a student or for the purpose of evaluation?

- Alex

0 Kudos
Carmen_H_
Beginner

Installed\Configured Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016  for Nicholas Meinhardt; however the activation code for the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016 is invalid;

0 Kudos
Alexandra_S_Intel

I don't see Nicholas Meinhardt in the database, either. I've sent you a private message asking for the serial number and activation code so I can look it up directly and see what the problem is.

For security reasons, please do not post either one here; instead, respond in the private message.

0 Kudos
Alexandra_S_Intel

Hello Carmen,

The reason I couldn't find Nicholas in the database was that some of the profile information was missing, including the login ID. I've corrected this now. His login ID is now set to be the same as his email address. He can use this to log in to the Intel Registration Center to manage his serial numbers and download products.

As for the problem you have been encountering, I suggest bypassing the activation code entirely by activating using a license file instead. I've gone ahead and sent a license file to Nicholas via his email. In the future, you can obtain a license file on your own as detailed in this article: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-do-i-get-my-license-file-for-intel-parallel-studio-xe-2016

I hope this resolves your problem.

- Alex

0 Kudos