Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

App Doesn't download.

Mahadi
Beginner

Suddenly after building my app when I press download it does't download. I also share my app on mail but still doesn't work. I think IntelXDK server was down. for that I have to facing that problem. 

I share my app link please check it out, If you can download please buzz me :)

Download : Click Here

Mahadi

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alex_Hang
New Contributor II

Hello sir

Have you tried to download the .Zip file containing the ARM and X86 files from the Build Tab? After the Build is finished You will find a button named download. Try IT and see If it works like that.

Try both public and secured links.

As far as I can see from your screenshot a small part of the app has been downloaded.

0 Kudos
Mahadi
Beginner

Hi Alex Hang

I give that public link. try to download that app with that public link. that doesn't work.

thank you

Mahadi

0 Kudos
Mahadi
Beginner

when i build app its building (Screen 1).. after few minute latter  its show  that "unable to download this package. rebuilt this app(Screen2)." why that was happened with me :(

Please give me suggestion  as soon as possible.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Shahab_L_Intel
Employee

Have you tried rebuilding the app as the message suggests and download it afterwards? If it still does not work, you can send me your app id (in a private message) and we'll check the logs to see what's happening.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Mahadi -- use the share link, as referenced on this post > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/705276?page=1#comment-1898290 < then your browser will do the download, not the XDK.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
0 Kudos