Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

App Is Not Installing in mobile device

Murugesh_S_
Beginner

I have Developed an App. which is just a new project (html5+cordova) it is working fine in emulator and I am able to build the app also but it is not installing in the device i havent tried in ios but it is not installing in android device.

Please help me with it I am attaching My project here

thank you 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Have you enabled the "developer options" on your Android device and checked the option to allow non-market or non-store apps on your device?

0 Kudos
Murugesh_S_
Beginner
Yeah I have enabled. But the sample app which is in intelxdk example those projects apps are installing I mean i have build apk with that sample projects which are available in intel xdk but when I create a new project and build apk tjat is not installing
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Many of the sample apps contain the same App ID. The App ID is what the Android installer uses to determine if an app is unique, not the name of the app. If you have already installed an app with the same App ID you my have to remove the old app with that ID first, before you can install a new app. I recommend you uninstall all sample apps you've built and installed on your device. Then try installing the new sample you created.

0 Kudos
Murugesh_S_
Beginner
Thank you very much I have uninstalled all sample apps now its working thanks again :)
0 Kudos