Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

App Preview Mobile - Last Updated incorrect

Jamal_A_
Beginner

I have one app in the App Preview Mobile App, even though I pushed many updates to testing server in the past 2 months, the last updated date is stuck at March 23, 2016 and it is showing: 2016-03-23T19:32:52.443

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Rakshith_K_Intel
Employee

Is the app updating but the date is unchanged, or is the new app update not getting pushed at all?

You can also login to XDK appcenter, delete the push app and try to push again:

https://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com/csd/controlpanel.aspx

0 Kudos
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

I recommend first deleting your project via the App Center Control Panel at https://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com/csd/controlpanel.aspx then push your project to the testing server.

0 Kudos
Jamal_A_
Beginner

Hi Rakshith and Elroy,

The app is updated but not the date.

I guess that removing the app and pushing it again would solve the problem, but the link to access the control panel is not accessible; it gives 500 - Internal server error.

Jamal

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I've alerted the responsible engineer.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The App Center 500 error issue has been resolved. Should work now.

0 Kudos
Jamal_A_
Beginner

Still same issue. I deleted the app from App Center Control Panel and pushed it again to Test server, however, the last update date only reflects the first time the app is pushed and does not update when new versions of the app are pushed successfully.

The following output from Intel XDK (3357) on Windows 10 Pro.

5-25-2016 1-04-31 AM.jpg

App Preview on iPhone 6 Plus: I blurred the app name.

IMG_0703.PNG

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Sorry I did not answer your original question. The fact that the date is not changing is a known issue. A bug report has been filed. That date only reflects the original push, not the most recent. However, the most recent push will be reflected in what you download. If you find that the downloads do not reflect changes in your app you may have multiple entries in the App Center, in which case you should use the link that Elroy provided and deleted all entries that match your project.

0 Kudos