Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Apple rejected based on issue for iPad Air 2 ... seems all other works ... any tip

Marcondes__Marcos
  • 29 de mar de 2016 às 21:48
    De Apple
    • 2.2 - Apps that exhibit bugs will be rejected
    Hello,

Thank you for your response. We found that when the app is launched none of the buttons are responding when pressed and we were unable to choose a location.

Once this issue is resolved, we will continue with the review of your app.

Best,
    App Store Review
    • 29 de mar de 2016 às 04:45
      De marcos@conteudoanimal.com.br (Marcos Marcondes)
      Hello,
      Please let me know more details about issue you found. Based on this I can work to fix those issues!!!
      How can I block to install on iPad Air 2 ?
      • 28 de mar de 2016 às 22:30
        De Apple
        2.2 Details

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad Air 2 running iOS 9.3 on a cellular network.

Specifically, none of the buttons in the app produced any action when tapped.

The steps to reproduce are:

1. Launch the app
        2. Tap any button
        3. No action is produced

Next Steps

Please run your app on a device to identify the issue(s), then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in the Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s). For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s).

Resources

If you have difficulty reproducing a reported issue, please try testing the workflow described in Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:
        - complete details of your rejection issue(s)
        - screenshots
        - steps to reproduce the issue(s)
        - symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log
      0 Kudos
      1 Reply
      PaulF_IntelCorp
      Employee

I suspect your app startup depends on downloading some script files or images or similar assets over a network connection. This is an unreliable process for a mobile app. It works find for a web app that works in a browser, but mobile devices frequently have poor or non-existent network interfaces, so your app needs to be able to startup and function (at least respond to user inputs) without a network connection.

This is only a guess, based on the feedback from Apple.

0 Kudos