Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Build Failed after the last XDK Update

Rodrigo_Zanotta
Beginner

Hello guys, i'm getting "build failed" on the new version of XDK (congrats on the new build interface btw, pretty amazing).

I'm using Cordova 5.1.

My log:

Build Log

• Building a Cordova 5.1.1 application.
  • Using platform cordova-android 4.1.1.
  • The application name is "Onibuzz"
  • The package name is "xdk.intel.blank.template"
  • Plugin "org.apache.cordova.device" (0.2.13) installed.
  • Plugin "org.apache.cordova.splashscreen" (0.3.5) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-legacy-whitelist" (1.1.1) installed.
  • App name updated to [Onibuzz]
  • Updated "minSdkVersion" with "14"
  • Updated "targetSdkVersion" with "19"
  • Updated "installLocation" to "auto"
  • Permission "android.permission.INTERNET" already exists.
  • Updated "versionCode" to "1"
  • Updated "versionName" to "0.0.1"
  • Added "debuggable" to "false"

And the error on the full log:

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 28.636 secs
Built the following apk(s):
    .../Onibuzz/platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-release-unsigned.apk
Command finished with error code 0: .../Onibuzz/platforms/android/cordova/build --release

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Pamela_H_Intel

Wonderful!

No problem. We understand frustration and also appreciate your understanding.

Do you have any other apps in the Play Store that you will need that other cert for?

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_Zanotta
Beginner

Pamela H. (Intel) wrote:

Rodrigo,

I have responded to your email, but for the benefit of others I want to respond here.

If this is an app that you never put in the Play Store you can just create a new cert in XDK.

If it is an upgrade to an app you previously submitted then we will need to restore your legacy keystore.

Pamela

Hi, it's me again. Now i'm updating an app that is already on play store. Can you resorte my legacy keystore asap please?

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Rodrigo - we have gotten several requests to change the keystore alias, and are a bit bogged down. So we have created an FAQ so that you can change it yourself. We will be making a change in the XDK on its next release so this does not happen. But meanwhile, please change your alias with the java (jdk) keytool.

You will find instructions in: https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/cordova#change-keystore-alias

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_Zanotta
Beginner

Pamela H. (Intel) wrote:

Rodrigo - we have gotten several requests to change the keystore alias, and are a bit bogged down. So we have created an FAQ so that you can change it yourself. We will be making a change in the XDK on its next release so this does not happen. But meanwhile, please change your alias with the java (jdk) keytool.

You will find instructions in: https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/cordova#change-keystore-alias

Done, worked like a charm. Thank you for the instructions.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Excellent!

0 Kudos