Steve_A_
Beginner

version - 2893 

Building crosswalk for Android 

Cordova plugins

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 1 minute 8 seconds
Using apk: .../UpDrop/bin/UpDrop-release-unsigned.apk

I get the email telling me the build was sucsessful and it give me the option to download the APK, once I click that. a while page come up with this at the top.

NoSuchKey The specified key does not exist. cust.1c48ae44-8f0e-4092-a3d0-69f73d7afcef/app.478947d1-0c8d-4b8d-a5cf-daa564e72ceb/ANDROID/updrop-Crosswalk.201602021704.zip 361ADB163A31CDEC 7q6ye5ZAn6gyLUwmMVYPgrNd5uS/tJG5geL3+Vkc9QwOfEBQdOLQipXVwdTsWGhhHu34YnAwp+w=

Is the error I'm receiving once the build is complete. I get the same from the email option as well. 

The name is one word, everything is as it should be. The only thing I can I've done is change where I saved the project as I started again. After that, this started happening. 

Although I have deleted all Apps in Development and started again from scratch. I've even started a new project in construct 2, copied everything over manually, re-exported and still nothing. 

Any help is appreciated.

UPDATE

Now able to download .arm from the email and test the app just can't get hold on the .zip file. Really weird. 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
srinath_b_
Beginner

did u solved u r problem?

or still in search?

0 Kudos
Steve_A_
Beginner

Still looking for a fix. I'm getting the white screen every single time. I've started numerous different project's to no avail. I'm getting the .arm from the email, but to be able to get the .zip again, would be nice. 

0 Kudos
Kim_B_
Beginner

Hi

I am getting a similar problem building a crosswalk android project.  I receive an email with

You can download your application for both architectures in a zip file with this secure link

The ide shows:

NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.cust.---and a long identifier

The links for the ARM and x86 apk's in the email work fine but the zip is not available.

This has been happening for a few days now.

0 Kudos
Steve_A_
Beginner

I think they need to reset something with our accounts.. Nothing I've tired works.

0 Kudos
john_h_12
Beginner

While we can not seem to replicate this, a couple of things you might try:

Clear the cache on your browser or try a different browser

Try opening the link in a chrome incognito window, you should be prompted to signin

Remember, only the most recent build is able to be downloaded via the email. When you rebuild, the previous emails are invalid for downloading.

0 Kudos
Steve_A_
Beginner

Thanks, will give those a go. 

Although I didn't think clicking 'download APK's' opened the browser. It would take me to the next page, still within XDK. That's the page I can't access. All we get in the white page, with the error at the top. Having to go to my gmail every time I want a new .apk is kind of annoying. But I'll see if the above help, thanks again. 

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

There is a problem with our build system that is in the process of being fixed. The fix should be live in a few days. The problem appears to be limited to CLI 4.1.2 Crosswalk builds. Since we have deprecated CLI 4.1.2, we recommend that you switch to CLI 5.1.1 and use CW15. See this post for more details > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/606371

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

The issue with not being able to download Crosswalk 4.1.2 builds in the XDK and emails has been fixed. Please rebuild your app and you should be able to download.

0 Kudos
Steve_A_
Beginner

Brilliant, just had a successful 4.1.2 build and zip download. Thanks guys. 

I will try a 5.1.1 now and see how it goes. 

Thanks again

Steve

0 Kudos