Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

CameraException: -2147467259

Bradley_F_
Beginner

I updated my SDK and camera manager.

Now, nothing works.

If I run the Camera Explorer, it tries to connect.  But eventually displays a big blue "ERROR" text.  The camera green light and red laser do light up as part of this process.

If I use the SDK INFO tool's logging tab to isolate the R200 logging and filter to "ERROR" I find this very simple error message that shows up every time I try to run a simple SDK sample: 

2016-09-11 12:55:12,005 rssdk.RealSenseDCMR200 (T-0x0000132c) D:\Builds\49\HiddenBuilds\src\_studio\service\RealSenseDCM\..\common/UnknownBase.h:      47        com::SafeExecuteEx      ERROR - CameraException: -2147467259

However, I can find no information on this particular exception code.

Can anyone illuminate the meaning of this error?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mugabi__samuel
Beginner

Roll back changes.....Uninstall and re-install the last used SDK that worked well with your camera; 

Before any update; make sure your read specifications of the needed update...i guess your specifications did run well or in-line with the new update;

0 Kudos
Bradley_F_
Beginner

I asked for an explanation of an undocumented exception code.  Not an explanation of how to do a driver rollback and reinstall of an older SDK.  This camera is supported for this SDK release.  This OS is supported.  Rolling back to older releases with different "beta" vs "release" states for different modules is not a solution until the reason for the repeatably un-handled exception in the most up to date code is understood well enough to justify a rollback.  Otherwise, problems are not properly found, logged and fixed.

0 Kudos
Bradley_F_
Beginner

Welp... bye bye Intel.

I've played with your hardware long enough.  You have no idea how to create and support a useful API or how to handle a testing/developing community.  I don't have time to waste on you.  A shame.  If you actually knew how to develop and support this initiative, you could have owned this space.

0 Kudos