Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Cannot Build Android on 3491

Troy_B_1
Beginner

Hello,

I am getting this error even if the developer certificate is unlocked and there are no critical build error warnings (the gear with the checkmark is showing on build).

"You have critical issues with your build settings or have not unlocked your developer certificates. You will be required to resolve those issues first."

Is this a bug with the new release?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Troy -- I have seen this once, and switching to another tab and then back to the Build tab would refresh the build tab so that is revealed the issue. Sometimes one of the other build tiles is checked, but the blue checkmark is not visible, and that other tile is the one causing the problem. Switch to the Test tab, push the "sync" button, then switch back to the Build tab and make sure only the Android build tile is the only one selected for builds.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Troy -- you might be getting hit by the problem solved in this thread > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/673595 <

0 Kudos
Troy_B_1
Beginner

The problem is related to the new package-assets directory. The error only shows up if you delete the server files and reupload the project. I had to move the launch icons and splash screens to the package-assets folder.

My project is now building. Thank you.

0 Kudos