17060 Discussions

Cell Computer Project

mihail_m
Beginner
Hello everyone,

I would like to show my project:

Cell Computer Project

http://genetechnics.webs.com/

I have been working on it for a year and a half - there is a thread on the Cellular & Handheld Application Development forum that is read-only since this month and I would like to discuss the ideas of the project on this forum.

Best regards,

Michael Molin

GeneTechnics Company
0 Kudos
280 Replies
mihail_m
Beginner

Motorola's Brown on 'Blinding' Success

Come on, again - make money on my project - Moto PC.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hi everyone,

Since Yahoo Geocities is going to be closed sometime this year, I've started a new site using Webs hosting service:

http://genetechnics.webs.com

Michael

=
Artificial intelligence = model of human genome = two mirrored natural languages

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hello there,

I have completely redesigned the keyboard of a cell computer.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Google patent could bring ads into your phone by John Timmer

Just a personal advertising screen.

Michael
-
Armin van Buuren vs. Rank 1 ft. Kush - This world is watching me (Cosmic Gate remix)

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hi reenu,

And DSi now- really. Japan is the Meccafor designers - Mazda CX7, NTT Docomo widescreen clamshell phones.

Nintendo DSi Facebook connectivity coming to North American tonight

Michael

-
Cell computer is a mobile communications platform that provides the full PC functionality using the combination of two displays with a touch-screen UI on the second display and implementing synergy with the capabilities of networked processors and displays.

0 Kudos
emilio123
Beginner
Quoting - mihail_m
And the news I've been waiting for since IDF, September 2006:

Paul Otellini - "The importance of the new Silverthorne chip is only comparable with the 8088 processor or Pentium, he told the FAZ. The executive said that the company will create a 45 nm Silverthorne product family and aim to capture the top 10 to 20% of the cellphone business."

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/32404/118/

That requires a device with a standard cell phone form factor providing computer functionality - Cell PC Platform.

Michael
Hello I do think it is a good idea to do so. And it will be populer in the future!! cheers
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
That requires a device with a standard cell phone form factor providing computer functionality - Cell PC Platform.
Quoting - emilio123
Hello I do think it is a good idea to do so. And it will be populer in the future!! cheers

Hello,

I think it's just upto Microsoft and Intelaskey players on the market. Theymade PC platform together and the future of computing depends only on them. Apple is now justan entertainment company selling iPhones.What for, really?Just business applications are really profitable for investments.

Best wishes,

Michael
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Hi everyone,

Also, I'd like to share some my thoughts on time -

Time is light (E=mc2 - where c2=l2/t2 and l2 is a metric - 2D) so the reality is what it makes from this 2D abstraction - it's something like a hologram - photons can't collide by Einstein (based on the Sam Lilly's book - Discovering relativity for yourself) and that is equivalent to one-direction, irreversible time. And t2 like c2 in Einstein's equation is *real* not calculated as an abstract value for any other velocity. E and m are only abstract values in this model - really, this equation is not a math - it's a real physical model even after Einstein has included distribution in vacuum as an requirement - light is real anyway.

= This is 2D+time+life world - (Life implies an observer measuring time).

Best regards,

Michael
0 Kudos
johncanedy
Beginner
Quoting - mihail_m
And the news I've been waiting for since IDF, September 2006:

Paul Otellini - "The importance of the new Silverthorne chip is only comparable with the 8088 processor or Pentium, he told the FAZ. The executive said that the company will create a 45 nm Silverthorne product family and aim to capture the top 10 to 20% of the cellphone business."

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/32404/118/

Michael
This is great resource! Thanks for sharing this.
anchor
http://discountcurtainsguide.com/

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Welcome,

Michael

-

http://www.hbr1.com/

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hello everybody,

Recently I have uploaded the final version of the images of a cell computer (since October 26, 2009 it will be available only at genetechnics.webs.com - Yahoo Geocities will be closed that day). I would like to ask your opinions about the prospects of the project. How does the touch-screen keyboard feel? What are your predictions for the implementation of the concept?

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Second 30-year vet leaves Intel; historic changes afoot?

To Bill Gates and Steve Jobs - there will be no progress without competition - I mean iPhone. Everyone needs to carry a notebook in the pocket, really it is everyone's dream to do the same work everywhere?

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

CNET - Reporters' Roundtable - The mobile computing road map

"This week: What Intel is doing to keep the momentum in computing moving from the desktop to mobile platform. A look at Atom, WiMax, Netbooks, and what to expect from the Intel Developer Forum next week in San Francisco. Guests: senior editor Dan Ackerman, and writer Brooke Crothers."

Michael

0 Kudos
keddy1
Beginner
Quoting - mihail_m

Hello there,

Best regards,

Michael

wow thats really so interesting.wish to see your work as it sound great
0 Kudos
keddy1
Beginner
Quoting - mihail_m

Hello there,

Best regards,

Michael

wish to see your work,sounds great.
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Quoting - keddy1

Thanks. I'm working on it. Have you seen the latest news - Microsoft'sCourier tablet. Really, that's really surprising and encouragingthat Microsoftshares the view that two display are giving much morefunctionalityto software developers. That is. Two roles for them - presentation and navigation. I hope for Windows Mobile 7 in this relation. Or actually, Windows 7 for a x86-based cell computer.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Quoting - keddy1

Thanks. I'm working on it. Have you seen the latest news - Microsoft'sCourier tablet. That's really surprising and encouragingthat Microsoftshares the view that two display are giving much morefunctionalityto software developers. That is. Two roles for them - presentation and navigation. I hope for Windows Mobile 7 in this relation. Or actually, Windows 7 for a x86-based cell computer.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hello everyone,

Break out the markers! by Bob Duffy

Multi-Touch, Multi-Screen Intel Concept Laptop by Ken Kaplan

Michael

-
Time is light or reality that means God - 2D+time+life

God has created it from 2D abstraction or plan that means genome.

E= mc2 = m l2/t2 = 2D/t2 where t2 is God's metric space

Genome means information itself and its mechanism is real AI.

The main process in the genesis of life is assembling so the Matrix that mirrors two languages - every one of them is the big picture of life - and is applied to assemble the model of a translation using binary logic - one general meaning by default for assembling and optional meanings for further editing - so that then it is taught by a human to give a more correct model by combining exact meanings and assigning one general meaning to the new lists of records is the real AI.

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Just for the record:

SonyEricsson Labs

Michael
-
Mobile-Review.com Podcast 137 - SE before Nokia,that's real as for Apple and Samsung. Anyway, that's the mountain out of the pebble before theMicrosoft Cell as a business personal device (and that isfor Google, BTW).

0 Kudos
dizzydoooo
Beginner
Quoting - mihail_m

Just for the record:

SonyEricsson Labs

Michael
-
Mobile-Review.com Podcast 137 - SE before Nokia,that's real as for Apple and Samsung. Anyway, that's the mountain out of the pebble before theMicrosoft Cell as a business personal device (and that isfor Google, BTW).

thats exceedingly accurate and nice analysis mihail...
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Quoting - dizzydoooo

thats exceedingly accurate and nice analysis mihail...

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words. Well, you know, I consider the phone makers from a designer's point not by sales numbers. Just in time, there is a good example:

[CEATEC 09- Live] Day 1 Video Coverage
Toshiba Dynapocket and TransferJet
Toshiba K01
Toshiba K02

The K01 model is interesting to me as for the layout of keys - note, it's hexagonal as of a standard computer keyboard - that was the main reason I chose the hexagonal keys for my touch-screen keyboard. Really, many years ago those keys were round on the typewriter, so K01 has just rotated the square keys at forty-five degrees to make the same effect with terrific results for ergonomic design.

And K02 is just my dream - a dual-display phone (perhaps, two years ago I saw the similar protype at Nokia's site) but the landscape view of the displays is intended for holding the device with two hands and my claim is a mobile compact device for working on the go, so I chose the portrait view of the displays as necessary and have developed the Compact QWERTY Keyboard.

Well, things are good for now. Take HTC Diamond and Diamond 2 together and you will get a cell computer - Toshiba is acknowledging this by launching the real model - K02. And HTC is a stategic partner of Microsoft. Remember, two years ago, only Japan carriers offered phones with a widescreen display, so the things are developing really well.

Best regards

Michael

0 Kudos