Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Como gerar uma versão de teste do App para IOS

Rodrigo_Bastos
Beginner

Olá,

consegui gerar um build do meu app para o IOS,porém vi que no developers.apple tem a opção de subir uma versão de testes(beta). Gostaria de saber o que é preciso para gerar um certificado de testes.

Att

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I could generate a build of my app for IOS, but I saw that the developers.apple have the option of climbing a test version (beta). I wonder what it takes to generate a certificate tests.

If you want to publish your app as a beta app in the Apple Store there is nothing special you have to do with the XDK, this is a publication option, not a build option.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I could generate a build of my app for IOS, but I saw that the developers.apple have the option of climbing a test version (beta). I wonder what it takes to generate a certificate tests.

If you want to publish your app as a beta app in the Apple Store there is nothing special you have to do with the XDK, this is a publication option, not a build option.

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_Bastos
Beginner

Thanks Paul.

Do you know how I can solve this problem??

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Rodrigo -- the image you provided in your post is not showing up, so I'm not clear on what the issue is.

0 Kudos