Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Construct 2 Android Build Failed (Error Code 1)

Fernando_Nicolei_E_

Hi Guys,

I'm new here on this forum, i tried to build this android app using construct 2 and intel xdk so many times and keep getting this error so i tried to search it on other forums and i cant find the solution, what am i going to do with this one? I used Intel XDK 3088, thanks in advance :) May The Force Be With Us :)

Screenshot (62).png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jakub_B_
Beginner

I think, I found the solution. Problem was in the path to file. When I moved my project and project files to desktop folder, everythink worked fine.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

It looks to me like your project is looking for an icon that it cannot find. 

It is unlikely that specifying app icons through the UI (projects tab) might be the problem, but remove those if you have any and try again. 

And skim through your project to see where it might be calling this icon to comment that line or add the icon in the appropriate location. 

0 Kudos
Fernando_Nicolei_E_

Anusha M. (Intel) wrote:

It looks to me like your project is looking for an icon that it cannot find. 

It is unlikely that specifying app icons through the UI (projects tab) might be the problem, but remove those if you have any and try again. 

And skim through your project to see where it might be calling this icon to comment that line or add the icon in the appropriate location. 

I tried to remove the icons and build and yes i have the apk now but i tried to add icons again and build failed again and again :3 any solution? or alternatives? 

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Can you attach the icons that you are using? I am guessing there is something wrong with the files you are using.

0 Kudos
Jakub_B_
Beginner

Hello, I have the same issue. When I added the icons to Intel XDK, build failed.

(this appear instantly when I add icon to the project)

(this appear instantly when I add icon to the project)

Icons and splash screens attached.

0 Kudos
Jakub_B_
Beginner

I think, I found the solution. Problem was in the path to file. When I moved my project and project files to desktop folder, everythink worked fine.

0 Kudos
ghani_g_
Beginner

Jakub B. wrote:

my project files is already in desktop folder

0 Kudos