Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Create checkbox using intel XDK

Muhammad_Y_Efendi

I tried to create check box using code like below, but I can't see the check box itself. And if I can see it, it is become toggle.

<input type="checkbox" name="vehicle" value="Bike"> I have a bike<br>
  <input type="checkbox" name="vehicle" value="Car" checked> I have a car<br>

Does anyone know how to create check box, not toggle?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alex_Hang
New Contributor II

Hello sir!

Are you using app designer? If so,just drag and drop a checkbox from there. If you don't use the app designer, here is the code that the app designer generates to create a checkbox.(if you use the Intel XDK default framework, twitter bootstrap). Just copy-paste it where your old code was, and add a value and a name attribute to the input.

<label class="checkbox checkbox-padding-left widget uib_w_14 d-margins" data-uib="twitter%20bootstrap/checkbox" data-ver="1">
    <input type="checkbox">Checkbox</label>

It is weird that the code you gave is not working, I tried it and it works for me ( it's from W3C example ).

Hope this post helps you,

Alex Hang

0 Kudos