Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Dúvidas

Vagner_N_
Beginner

Prezados amigos,

Estou iniciando no Intel XDK, e tenho dois pontos que gostaria de uma ajuda.

1. Estou usando o SQLite, e tenho três campos, na qual uma gostaria de armazenar uma imagem, ou até mesmo o caminho de uma imagem que estiver no dispositivo. O banco é local.

2. Qual o Plugin que posso e como utilizar uma função para qual o usuário ao apertar um botão, esse irá fazer uma ligação (CALL), para o número cadastrado para aquele botão.

É possível?

Atenciosamente,

Vagner Nunes

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Dear friends,

I'm starting with Intel XDK, and I have two points I want to help.

1. I am using SQLite, and have three fields in which one would like to store an image, or even the way an image that is on the device. The bank is local.

2. What is the Plugin I can and how to use a function for which the user to push a button, this will make a call (CALL), the number registered for that button.

It's possible?

Regards,

Vagner Nunes

Vagner, I'm very sorry, but we don't have the resources to teach you how to write SQL code or JavaScript for your application, only how to apply the Intel XDK to debugging and building your application.

Please use HTML5rocks and W3C and StackOverflow to find out how to write these things. There is a very popular SQLite plugin that you can use to include an SQLite engine in your application. But for writing the JavaScript, HTML, SQL, etc., you'll have to check the many sites available that are dedicated to teaching HTML5 programming.

0 Kudos