Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error log... garbage? fact? bug?

Phil_P___Pete_
New Contributor I

I understand the message... or at least I think I do but I'm a little concerned about the garbage characters...

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“ios adhoc provisioning profile”) has an AppID of “com.app_name.mobileios” which does not match your bundle identifier “N9CGYB9H99.com.app_name.mobileios”.

** BUILD FAILED **
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Those garbage characters are normal in that message. Your mobile provisioning file does not match your cert, usually the easiest way to deal with this is to just download a new set of Apple certs and use those. Sometimes it means the App ID in your certs does not match the one in your app.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Those garbage characters are normal in that message. Your mobile provisioning file does not match your cert, usually the easiest way to deal with this is to just download a new set of Apple certs and use those. Sometimes it means the App ID in your certs does not match the one in your app.

0 Kudos
Phil_P___Pete_
New Contributor I

I knew what it meant... fixed it in the app, got a good build but was just concerned about the garbage characters... just seems like some very sloppy programming or ....

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The message is generated by the Cordova CLI build system, it's not a message we generate, we're simply passing back a filtered version of the Cordova CLI build process.

0 Kudos