Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error on AppPreview and build app

Fred_B_1
Beginner

My app run fine in emulator and debug tab, but not in app preview and apk build in android. I use angularjs and the controller of a subpage not loading. Like JavaScript was disable in any sub page. Can anyone help me ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Quoc-Thai_L_Intel

Check the Android development forum.  They may have some suggestions for you.  Thanks, Thai

0 Kudos
Bonnette__Randy
Beginner

Hello,

I'm facing this error: "Your app preview can't be uploaded because you have selected to use an app preview from a larger display size."  The solutions from the discussion do not work for me. How can I fix it? Should I update the latest fastlane version? Thanks.

A Step-by-Step tutorial for the first AngularJS app to write my paper by Raoni Boaventura

0 Kudos
Still__Ben
Beginner

Bonnette, Randy wrote:

Hello,

I'm facing this error: "Your app preview can't be uploaded because you have selected to use an app preview from a larger display size."  The solutions from the discussion do not work for me. How can I fix it? Should I update the latest fastlane version? Thanks.

A Step-by-Step tutorial for the first AngularJS app to webpage by Raoni Boaventura

Still have the same error

0 Kudos
Still__Ben
Beginner

same error I have

0 Kudos