Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Error problems in connecting ABAQUS and FORTRAN

Ravva_G_
Beginner

Hallo

I am working on ABAQUS 3D grain microstructure modelling which includes the code which is written in FORTRAN,

I am using ABAQUS 6.12.3

Visual FORTRAN Compiler XE13.1

Visual FORTRAN Composer XE 2013 update 4

Visual studio 2011

i was sucessfully able to connect ABAQUS and FORTRAN by using an another FlEX connecter

But the respective error is still following.

I was unaware of resolving these errors and does this error has any effect of compiling FORTRAN code ?

[Image removed]

Your inputs would be appriciated Thanks in advance

I also include the screen shot of the particular error message to this mail.

Best Regards

Ravva

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

You are using a floating license for Intel Fortran but the license server was not accessible. Please contact your system or network administrator for help with this.

I am also moving this thread to our Licensing forum if you need more help with configuring the floating license. Last, I removed the image from your post as it reveals your serial number.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

You are using a floating license for Intel Fortran but the license server was not accessible. Please contact your system or network administrator for help with this.

I am also moving this thread to our Licensing forum if you need more help with configuring the floating license. Last, I removed the image from your post as it reveals your serial number.

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

Hi Ravva,

Please verify that your client can connect to your license server.  If you need additional assistance, please let me know.

James.
Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Ravva_G_
Beginner

Hallo

Thanks alot steve and james for your valuable inputs i contacted my netwrok administrator and waiting for his response

Best Regards

ravva

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

Ravva,

Since I haven't heard back from you, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.  If you need additional assistance with your license manager, feel free to post a new thread.

James.

0 Kudos