Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Evaluation license error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing

Karen_K_
Beginner

I'm trying to use the Fortran compiler with the trial version of Composer XE for an x64 application. When I tried to run a program, I got the following error

ifort: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based license could not be supported

Per a previous post, it appears that I need a license file ( .lic extension ) emailed to my evaluation license. Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

License file sent to your email address.

Regrds, Hubert

0 Kudos
Karen_K_
Beginner

Thank you for sending the license file. I'm trying to run the complier with Abaqus and it's not working. It appears that I need the Intrel Visual Fortran 9.1 or 10.1 is there a way to get one of these older versions?

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Kareen,

That's a little problem. Let me check if I can provide an older Fortran eval version. Could you also please clarify what exact version you need for running under Abaqus. My knowledge is that the Intel® Fortran Compilers 10.1 and 11.1 are supported by Abaqus, but this may also depend on the Abaqus version.

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos
Karen_K_
Beginner

Hubert,

I've contacted Abaqus support to confirm. According to their website Intel Visual Fortran 9.1 and 10.1 are supported for my Abaqus version.

http://www.3ds.com/support/certified-hardware/simulia-system-information/abaqus-69/system-requirements-for-abaqus-69-products/?xtmc=fortran&xtcr=1

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Thanks, Karren,

Let me check if I can provide a 9.1 or 10.1 eval version.

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos
Karen_K_
Beginner

Thanks, Hubert. Looking forward to your reply.

0 Kudos
Karen_K_
Beginner

I just heard back from Abaqus. It appears I need the Intel Fortran Composer XE 2011 SP1 Update 4.

0 Kudos
Ilshat_S_
Beginner

Hello, I have same problem. I'm using evaluation and cannot start compiler from command line and from Visual Studio. Please help me to resolve this.

0 Kudos