Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

FaceTracking and Face 3DScan's coordinated work problems.

bo_s_1
Beginner

Hello,

Last week,I purchased Intel SR-300 and proceeding software development on Windows10. Now we have one requirement, that is ,FaceTracking meanwhile,Facial 3DScan, and keep the result of 3DScan into obj files. We look through all the example code, each is single function achievement.All example code use the one PXCMSession object to enable,config,start  function achievement . We try to change the code, after call the EnableFace function,and then call Enable3DScan again, the set config function shows error.

Question1: Whether create 2 separately PXCMSession, one is for FaceTracking, the other is for 3DScan, they will not conflict in this case? SDK support APP to realize such kinds of function?
Question2: video stream only shows the picture of FaceTracking,is it OK?

Thank you in advance

以下为中文(意思一样)

各位好:

上周购买了Intel SR-300在Windows10上进行软件开发。有一个需求,要在FaceTracking的同时,进行脸部3DScan,并把3DScan的结果保存成obj文件。看了例子代码,都是单一的功能实现,试着改了代码,发现在同一个一个PXCMSession下,调用过EnableFace函数后,再调用Enable3DScan函数,设置会出错。

问题1:是否创建2个独立的PXCMSession,一个用于FaceTracking,一个用于3DScan,这样就不会冲突了?SDK支持在一个APP中实现这样的功能吗?

问题2:视频流只需要显示FaceTracking的画面是否可以?

先谢谢各位了

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bo_s_1
Beginner

I want use the Unity to devlope.

0 Kudos
bo_s_1
Beginner

I am study the SDK Unity Toolkit.but there is no 3DScan action in the SDK Unity Toolkit.

0 Kudos