Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Flash player not working on my system

sruti_p_
Beginner

Hi Help me

Flash player in my system not working in chrome. I have reinstalled chrome and i have selected the option so flash always can run from following this guide Enable Flash Player for Chrome . Still not working.

I can able to watch youtube but not twitch if that helps I'm using windows 10 education

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anju_P_Intel
Employee

Thank you for asking your question, however, this is a discussion forum that is used primarily for answering questions related to the material and course offerings on the Intel Nervana AI Academy.  We do not support questions related to flash player here.

0 Kudos
arjun_b_
Beginner

The major reason for this problem is pepflashplayer.dll file corruption. (Its not only for you lot of peoples meet this issues)

Indeed the pepflashplayer.dll file should be there.  That is the Flash Player file for Chrome. Please try the following.

Delete the 23.0.0.166 directory

launch chrome and navigate to Flash content

Download and install Flash Player, and make sure it saved in this path ~\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash directory. 

Try it, This should work. Incase if its not work give me some additional details about your chrome version, flash player version that you try to install

Regards,

ArjunBts

Trainer - Sas training in chennai

0 Kudos