Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Getting a "404: Intel XDK can't find your app" when I refresh the emulator.

David_F_4
Beginner

This seems to pop up randomly. I build with grunt/bower and this has happened a couple times where I go to make a change, then re-run the emulator, I get this error. I have tried restarting the XDK, also tried removing the project from XDK and reloading it, but then I get a "Intel XDK failed to locate the scratch directory..." error. I have found if I completely remove the project from the directory and put it back, it seems to work again. Haven't tried a system restart yet, but I'll see if that works.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

The bug with emulator not finding app - 404: Intel XDK can't find your app - has been identified and being fixed and will be available soon, meanwhile the workaround is you can remove the project completely and move it back or you can switch to another project from the project list and come back to your project. 

Swati

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 Replies
Janne_K_
Beginner

Got it working on 3088: index.html and other sources must be on directory 'www'. Not works if directory name is something else even if 'Source directory' is properly set in project settings.

0 Kudos