Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How to Uninstall an Intel Fortran Licenses

bbradley
Beginner

Due to unusual circumstances it was necessary to install Fortran on a number of machines, including some virtual machines. Now that things are normal again it is not possible to register Fortran on a new machine because the maximum number of installations has been reached.

Where/How can some of these now unused licenses be “un-installed” ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kevin_D_Intel
Employee

Discussed in: What To Do When You See the Message “Maximum Number of Activations Exceeded”

I  transferred your post to the Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing forum so there's no need to re-post there. Someone will contact you regarding clearing some of the activations.

0 Kudos
Kevin_D_Intel
Employee

I apologize that no one has responded. I just saw your IPS issue submission as well and have escalated your request.

0 Kudos
bbradley
Beginner

Hi.

No problem, I did get enough help to learn the machine IDs and submit a ticket to have several licenses retired. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

Please send me the SN of the license using Send Author a Message link. I will assist you via private message.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.

0 Kudos