lqu
Novice

Hi,

I create custom style in design mode, but i don't know how to delete it

0 Kudos
1 Solution
John_F_3
New Contributor I

Which CSS are you editing?  There appears to be multiple copies--the custom you create and the main that is built from the custom. 

I tried to replicate a problem but partially successful.  The custom style did not return when I deleted from App Designer--but that was the style attached to the element.  I did notice the custom CSS was still there but not on the object I deleted it from. Deleting from the main.less.css it came back.  Deleting the custom.less.css did make it go away. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
John_F_3
New Contributor I

In AD, have you tried select, right click, and delete?

0 Kudos
lqu
Novice
yes, I tried, but the style still in the css file. if i delete it from code mode then switch back to design mode, it comes back again.
0 Kudos
John_F_3
New Contributor I

Which CSS are you editing?  There appears to be multiple copies--the custom you create and the main that is built from the custom. 

I tried to replicate a problem but partially successful.  The custom style did not return when I deleted from App Designer--but that was the style attached to the element.  I did notice the custom CSS was still there but not on the object I deleted it from. Deleting from the main.less.css it came back.  Deleting the custom.less.css did make it go away. 

0 Kudos
lqu
Novice

Thanks, I was editing the main.less.css.

0 Kudos
John_F_3
New Contributor I

Hi Le,  Complicated to make it right in the IDE to have a global setting to purge all definitions if unused. Doesn't matter to have the old definition hanging around but adds to bloat. It would be nice to have the XDK take care of this automagically.

0 Kudos