Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How to find problematic code

Igor_F_1
Beginner

Hello,

I downloaded I.XDK today and it seems to be nice tool. I used it to import HTML5/CSS/JS project. Inside AppPreview(on Android) and emulator, app works fine without warnings except one I list at the bottom of the post. Release builds for Crosswalk, Hybrid and Android never seem to execute beyond certain point. I assume it is because of errors in JavaScript code that went unnoticed by browsers (Chrome or FF for Win did not give any warnings, but Brackets warning system did).

Where do I go from here, how can I pinpoint errors. I tried with alerts but windows load event callback does not get triggered

To summarize I get no warnings it works under AP and emulator but not under release build.

Only error I get is:

/***/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/emulator/ripple.js:25867
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined target-script-min.js:1283_xhrEventHandler target-script-min.js:1283

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Igor_F_1
Beginner

After adding // jshint maxerr:200 and fixing all mistakes that browsers overlooked I am now able to normally run debug and release versions.

I also had some issued figuring out building and debugging procedures. That might be the reason why I got a bit confused about source of errors.

THX

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

Glad you resolved your issue Igor. if you face any more problems, please continue posting on this forum so we can help the best we can.

0 Kudos