Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How to transfer messages from Android to iPhone ?

Sarah_H_1
Beginner

Hello, I just got a new iPhone 6 plus, there are nearly 400+ messages, contacts and other data stored on my old Android phone, Samsung S5, I need to move these data from Android to my new iPhone, how? 

0 Kudos
37 Replies
sprince_d_
Beginner

Move to iOS is the official data transfer app released by Apple. You can install this app on your phones and use it to transfer data.

0 Kudos
Sarah_H_1
Beginner

sprince d. wrote:

Move to iOS is the official data transfer app released by Apple. You can install this app on your phones and use it to transfer messages from Android to iPhone.

I tried it, but I found it works so slowly, there are many data need to be moved to my new iPhone, maybe I need a desktop software. thanks!

0 Kudos
Khalil_S_
Beginner

Try wondershare mobile go app.

0 Kudos
sprince_d_
Beginner

Sarah H. wrote:

Quote:

sprince d. wrote:

Move to iOS is the official data transfer app released by Apple. You can install this app on your phones and use it to transfer data.

I tried it, but I found it works so slowly, there are many data need to be moved to my new iPhone, maybe I need a desktop software. thanks!

The app seems not working well on lower version Android device as you can see from the reviews. Then I suggest PhoneTransfer, which is a nice program to transfer data between different mobile devices. Step by step guide: how to move sms from android to iphone

0 Kudos
lucy_l_
Beginner

To transfer from android to iPhone, you can use a mobile phone transfer to help, it could transfer text messages,contacts, photos, etc. between mobile phone.

0 Kudos
Matteo_L_2
Beginner

“I am thinking of purchasing a new iPhone 6 and giving away my Samsung Galaxy S4, but I am afraid that my Android data like text messages can’t be extracted from Android to iPhone because of the different operating system. What can I do? ” This is a frequently asked question among Android phone users as well as iPhone users. Actually, there is an awesome transferring tool for you to transfer messages from Android to iPhone

Phone Transfer is a useful transferring tool no matter you want to transfer data between what devices, such as iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6, HTC One M9/M8, LG G4/G3, Sony Xperia Z3, Motorola X, and so on. You can copy your precious data, text messages, for example without doubt. You are allowed to move these SMS and MMS as long as you listen to the tutorial. 

More to see:

How to copy contacts from Android to iPhone 6s plus

0 Kudos
Vpmsae_V_
Beginner

Phone Transfer, which is design for users to transfer data between smartphones freely,as well as transfer data from Android to computer completely. It is powerful and supports Android, iOS, Nokia and Blackberry. Transfer SMS from Android to iPhone

0 Kudos
Rwaahby_R_
Beginner

In fact, Samsung Transfer is a wonderful phone transfer tool,  which can give you a hand in switching contacts ,sms,photos ,videos ,music between android and iphone. And if you want to transfer data between two android phone.You can also use it !

How to transfer contacts from android to iphone

0 Kudos
Lena_F_
Beginner

I 'd like to suggest you a tool, which supports data transfer between ios devices and  android phones on pc or Mac computer, you can select the data you need, and view them on pc clearly, phone transfer,

have a look at this,

transfer sms from android to iphone.

you can also transfer other data such like contacts, photos with it.

0 Kudos
Sahan_K_
Beginner

thank you i was looking this for a solution

0 Kudos
Sahan_K_
Beginner

and is there any way of transferring files from android to i phone or backward

0 Kudos
Kolpoiu_f_
Beginner

You probably have to download professional Phone to Phone Transfer tools to  move messages to your new iphone. When you run it, connect both Android and iPhone to computer, select android to iphone mode, then you can choose the needed messages and transfer them to iPhone part.How to Transfer SMS from Android to iPhone

0 Kudos
alan_s_1
Beginner

If  you want to transfer messages across different mobile operation system, you need to use Phone Transfer software. It can transfer files from iPhone to Android phone without limitation. You can connect your iPhone and Android phone at the same time and select files to transfer between them. You can transfer messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, calendars, app and app data from iPhone to Android phone and vice versa. You can learn more about how to transfer messages from iPhone to Android phone here. 

0 Kudos
Javlly_l_
Beginner

Apple's Move to iOS app in the Google Play Store makes the process quick and easy. While it can't transfer your apps.contacts,messages, music or passwords, it can be used to transfer your photos, calendar,  photos and videos.

For messages transfer, here I personally suggest you try Tunesbro to transfer messages from android to iPhone.

source: https://www.tunesbro.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

0 Kudos
smalling123
Beginner

Hello, if you want to transfer a lot messages from your Android phone to

iPhone, you can not do it one by one, that's so trouble. Here a easy way

for you to do, so you can back up your messages in a quick time. 

Only in this way, you don't need to spend much time to do this thing.

Phone to Phone Transfer can help you transfer your messages from Samsung S5 to iPhone 6 easily.

0 Kudos
Uourecamy_l_
Beginner

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another.

0 Kudos
naka__Caku
Beginner

You can move your 400 messages and contacts from Samsung S5 to your new iPhones 6 plus. You can use Move to iOS apps to transfer other data, but it so far does not support SMS. You can transfer messages from Android to iPhone with data transfer tool like FoneCope Mobile Transfer.

0 Kudos
Baker__Emily
Beginner

You could copy SMS from Android to iPhone with move to iOS.

Step 1. Download and install the software on the Android phone after you make sure the Android and iPhone be connected to the stable Wi-Fi and be plugged to the power. Then just start it.

Step 2. Run the app and when you choose to transfer the messages, the iPhone will create a private Wi-Fi network. Then iPhone will find the Android device running the Move to iOS and when you enter the security code, the files will be exported to the iPhone.

Step 3. Find the SMS you just transferred on the iPhone.

This is the whole process.

0 Kudos
McEwan__Ian
Beginner

Since the format between the iPhone message and Android is different, you can not simply back up your iPhone messages and transfer those to the Android Device. You need a mobile transfer and decode the file between iOS and Android.  iPhone transfer will be a be a good choice.

0 Kudos
McEwan__Ian
Beginner

All you need to is to use iPhone transfer to transfer those Android messages to your iPhone. 

0 Kudos