I can't download the IOS build

Beetawix
Beginner

Hello guys,
I've the same problem: https://software.intel.com/it-it/forums/topic/539039

Bunch of questions:
- Has anyone had the same problem?
- Is there any fix or workaround?
- I can login in to my intel account, but why popup a window "ACCESS DENIED" when I try to download the application?
- Could you kindly help me? I'm trying (?!) to solve the issue from February 26 

Regards
L.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
John_H_Intel2
Employee

For you to download the ipa, you must be signed into your account in the browser. Also, only the most recent build is stored in the cloud, so if you rebuild, only the most recent email is valid. Can you download your build from the XDK when the build is completed?

0 Kudos
Beetawix
Beginner

Hello John, thanks for the reply.

I can't download the build although I am signed in browser and also in XDK

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Can you download the IPA after the build, from the XDK?

0 Kudos
FiXo
Beginner

Hi John, same problem, i can't download with direct link in intel XDK Application.

With the link in mail it's the same =>

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId></RequestId>
<HostId></HostId>
</Error>

(i have retired requestId and HostId for security)

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Do you have gchat? 
Can you chat me at  inteldevice@gmail.com  ?

0 Kudos
FiXo
Beginner

If you are talking about hangout, i'm waiting for you :)

Thanks

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

No, gchat. When you are signed into gmail, on the left side there should be an option to chat. I got a request from you, but it says you are away currently. 

0 Kudos
Beetawix
Beginner

I never can download the build.

Now I'm trying to build a test app, but after the upload of 1826 version I always receive this error: "The build failed. An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again".

I can't see why the error occurs cause there is no logs informations about that. Today I've tried a lot of "configuration" about the "ad-hoc building" but the errors still occurs. 

What's wrong with XDK? I'm desperated :(

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

There have been some issues with downloads from the Amazon S3 servers, I was seeing them yesterday when trying to download builds and just today again when trying to download the Debug tab's helper app. It seems to be something with downloads that are occurring behind a firewall or proxy server. If you try it from a home network it seems to be okay.

I did notice that if I waited a minute or two after getting the build email with the download link I could then download the built files. So there seems to be a disconnect in the Amazon servers between generating the download URL and the file actually being available from that link.

0 Kudos
FiXo
Beginner

OK there is a solution (give by John H. from intel) :

1. Create a new project

2. Copy your exiting html/javascript into the new www folder

3. Setup the project settings to match what you had in your old project (ie, provisioning profile, bundle id, ect)

4. Rebuild. This should take care of the issue.

It works ! Thank you John.

@Paul : i suppose create a new project will use an other s3 amazon server ... and "fix" your sync problem.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

The issue FiXo was having was that his ProjectName (name of the project when originally creating it) contained a space. Not sure how it got there (its possible it was an older app before we removed all spaces, not sure). So creating a new app that did not contain the space solved the issue he was having.

0 Kudos
Lorenzo_S_
Beginner

Thanks to all guys, I've solved the issue.

Now I can download the build, but I'm unable to install it on Ipad.

0 Kudos