Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

I get lots of errors in MSVS2013 since the last software update

davidlofstrand
Beginner
Hello Intel, I'm not sure I've posted in the right subforum here but I didn't find any subforum for Intel Parallel Studio XE Professional. I have a license for "Intel Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for C++ Windows". I downloaded an upgrade from Intel Software Downloader and installed the updates available roughly a week ago. From that time on I get this error every single time I open a solution in MSVS2013: The 'IntelPackage' package did not load correctly *** check blabla\ActivityLog.xml Additionally every single time I right click a project in the solution I get this error: The 'IntelCppOptPkg' package did not load correctly *** check blabla\ActivityLog.xml I'm attaching the ActivityLog.xml here if you should need it. I don't know what to do to fix this issue. Do you have any suggestions? Best Regards, David
0 Kudos
2 Replies
davidlofstrand
Beginner
Hello again, Short update of what I've done to try to fix this issue. 1) Delete all content under: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\12.0\ComponentModelCache 2) Start Developer Command Prompt for VS2013 as admininstrator and: devenv /resetuserdata devenv /setup I still get the errors after executing these steps. Best Regards, David
0 Kudos
Gilad_D_Intel
Employee

Did you figure out the problem ?

0 Kudos