Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

IDZ website functionality 'Mark all topics read' doesn't work

SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II

IDZ website functionality 'Mark all topics read' doesn't work. A couple of days ago ( before maintenance ) it worked.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Please try to check the functionality on software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-parallel-studio forum.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
I see that on some IDZ Forums that functionality still doesn't work and it is very strange. Please take a look.
0 Kudos
Harold_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Sergey,

It worked for me in Firefox*.  on software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-parallel-studio forum

What browser are you using?

Regards, Hal G

Intel(R) Developer Zone Support

http://software.intel.com
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hi Hal, >>...What browser are you using?.. IE version is 8.0.6001.18702 ( Up-to-date with Windows Update ) on Windows XP. I will also verify how 'Mark all topics read' works with IE version 9.x on Windows 7 Professional. Here is a list of some IDZ Forums to verify: software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-c-compiler software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-parallel-studio software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-integrated-performance-primitives software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-math-kernel-library software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-avx-and-cpu-instructions software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-visual-fortran-compiler-for-windows software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-vtune-amplifier-xe-and-vtune-performance-analyzer software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-inspector-xe software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-advisor-xe software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-media-sdk software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-perceptual-computing-sdk software.intel.com/en-us/forums/threading-on-intel-parallel-architectures software.intel.com/en-us/forums/mobile-software-development software.intel.com/en-us/forums/software-tuning-performance-optimization-platform-monitoring software.intel.com/en-us/forums/power-efficiency software.intel.com/en-us/forums/watercooler-catchall Take into account that on some IDZ Forums 'Mark all topics read' works (!) and on some it doesn't (!).
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
This morning I used that functionality on many IDZ forums ( it worked ) and it doesn't work on Watercooler Catchall forum.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hi Hal, Here are some additional details: That functionality doesn't work in any IDZ Forum if there is a Thread with at least one new post and that post is older than 30 days. I've just verified with the following forums: - Threading on Intel® Parallel Architectures - Mobile Software Development - Power Efficiency
0 Kudos