Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Intel® Composer XE 2013 (compiler 13.0 and 13.1) - VS2008

pradeep_s_
Beginner

Hi,

I have an C++ app developed in VS 2008 and want to compile it on Intel C++ compiler to see the impact on performance improvement. So could you share the link to download a trial version of Intel® Composer XE 2013 (compiler 13.0 and 13.1) / Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 initial release (compiler 14.0.0)/Intel® Composer XE 2011 (compiler 12.0 and 12.1) as it integrates with VS 2008.

Thanks,

Pradeep

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alexandra_S_Intel

Hello, Pradeep.
You can get a free trial of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C++ Windows here: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe/try-buy

In the golden box on the right hand side of the page, select “Windows* C++ & Fortran” from the dropdown, and then click “Download FREE Trial”.
Fill out the form, and submit it. You will be redirected to a page where you can download your free trial program.
Scroll past the “Download options” radio buttons and “Download Now” button; there’s a dropdown button (it looks like a square with a + in it) labeled “Additional downloads, latest updates, and prior versions.” If you expand this dropdown area, you can use the Version and Update scrollboxes to select your desired version.

- Alex

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alexandra_S_Intel

Hello, Pradeep.
You can get a free trial of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C++ Windows here: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe/try-buy

In the golden box on the right hand side of the page, select “Windows* C++ & Fortran” from the dropdown, and then click “Download FREE Trial”.
Fill out the form, and submit it. You will be redirected to a page where you can download your free trial program.
Scroll past the “Download options” radio buttons and “Download Now” button; there’s a dropdown button (it looks like a square with a + in it) labeled “Additional downloads, latest updates, and prior versions.” If you expand this dropdown area, you can use the Version and Update scrollboxes to select your desired version.

- Alex

0 Kudos
pradeep_s_
Beginner

Hi Alex,

thank you for the prompt response.

I tried to download 2013 SP1 -> Update1 (w_ics_novsshell_2013.1.046.exe) but it is throwing a message couldn't be downloaded. Could you tell me any other alternate way to download.

Thanks,

Pradeep

0 Kudos
pradeep_s_
Beginner

Hi Alex,

The download is failed in IE 11 browser whereas the download is successful in Chrome. I will update you if there is any challenge during installation or VS 2008 integration.

Thanks,

Pradeep

0 Kudos
Alexandra_S_Intel

Hi, Pradeep.

Glad I was able to help. Thank you for informing me about the browser issue.

I take it the installation went well?

- Alex

0 Kudos