Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran and C++ Windows

Christian_M_2
Beginner

Hello,

I got a 30 day trial of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran and C++ Windows.

The thing is I want to dome some test for my scientific work with Intel IPP. There is an article how to download IPP standalone. The problem is: I registered the received serial number with the mail address that is associated to this account. But I was not logged in, doing the registration. Now when I login the serial number is not registered under my account but if I try to register it, it say: "already registered". So I do not have access to the account where it is registered, though it is the same mail address.

How do I get the serial number added to my account? Or how can I download IPP standalone for the serial number? The normal setup works but takes over 6 GB of disk space, so I want to install IPP alone, but the setup component selection does not allow this.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Christian,

I'm sending you download link via private message.  If you'd like me to take a look whether your serial number has been registered under your email, please just send me serial number via private message.

Thanks,

Feilong

0 Kudos