Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1 is needed

Emrecan_S_
Beginner

Hi All,

I am a PhD student, and I am working with ABAQUS 6.11 FEM software. It requires specifically  Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1 to run some functions of the software. How can I find  Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1? Is it possible to have 30 day trial to see if it works for me or not? If you already know a solution for ABAQUS case, any help would be really appreciated. 

Best Thanks,

Emrecan Soylemez

0 Kudos
14 Replies
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hi Emrecan,

Evaluation versions of Intel® Software Development Products are available for free download at the Intel® Software Evaluation Center.  You can get free support during the evaluation period by creating an Intel® Premier Support account after requesting the evaluation license.  You can also visit Intel® Developer Zone Forums for support. 

Please note that the product will cease to function at the end of the evaluation period and the evaluation license is not renewable.

Thank you,

QIAOMINQ

Intel Developer Support Tools Knowledge Base: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/tools

0 Kudos
Estephanie_N_
Beginner

Hi,

Just as Emrecan, I am a PhD student and need the Intel Fortran Compiler 11.1,specifically, to run with ANSYS 14.

I tried to go to the link you suggested (Intel® Software Evaluation Center), however I could not find a way to download a trial version of this version (11.1), only of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015... Could you guide me to the page where I can download a trial IFC 11.1? 

I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Estephanie Nobre

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello,

I will send you the link in a private message, please check your messages box.

Thank you,

QIAOMINQ

Intel Developer Support

Tools Knowledge Base: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/tools

0 Kudos
PAVAN_E_
Beginner

Hi,

I am a professor of Civil Engineering, and I need Intel Visual Fortran 11.0 Compiler for compiling the user subroutines in ABAQUS Finite element analysis package. I wish to purchase this compiler, after testing. Can anyone help me to download the evaluation version? Thanks

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

This is the registration link for a 30-days Fortran Composer XE for Windows evaluation license:
https://registrationcenter.intel.com/regcenter/evalform.aspx?productid=2280

After receipt of the email confirmation, please go to the downloads page and select version 11.1 form the 'Additional downloads,...' section. By default you would download the actual 2015 compiler version.

I hope this helps.
Hubert.

0 Kudos
PAVAN_E_
Beginner

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for your previous suggestion. I am sorry that I still could not download Visula Fortran 11.1. My (support) account verification could not be completed (from Intel side). THis may be possibly due to the fact that I once requested for Parallel Studio and got it verified. I found that parallel studio is not going to serve the purpose. So, can you please let me know what should I do? THanks

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

I've extended your eval license of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* by another 4 weeks. You should be able to to download the Visual Fortran 11.1 now from the "Additional downloads...".

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos
Jean_v_
Beginner

Good day QIAOMINQ

Can you also send me a link to IFC 11.1 (Fortran), since the links (file descriptions) is not responding to download.

Regards

0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Jean,

Qiaomin is unavailable now.  So I'm posting a reply.

Your evaluation license is probably expired.  Do you have a current license?  If yes, please send me your serial number via private message.  I'll reply you with the direct download link of 11.1 compiler.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Liu_D_
Beginner

Hello Feilong H

Can you also send me the direct download link to  11.1 compiler, since the links (file descriptions) is not responding to download.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
jesus_g_
Beginner

Hello Feilong H.

As Liu D friendly requested you, Can you also send me the direct download link to  11.1 compiler, since the links (file descriptions) is not responding to download.

Thanks.

Jesus David Gomez

0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee

jesus g. wrote:

As Liu D friendly requested you, Can you also send me the direct download link to  11.1 compiler, since the links (file descriptions) is not responding to download.

Sure.  I'm sending it to you via private message.

0 Kudos
naveel_i_
Beginner

Hello , Can I get a direct link to download Intel Visual  Fortran 11.1 for windows 64 bit . Is it free to download?

0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee

Hey guys,

Here is an article explaining how to get older versions of our products: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-product

I'm closing this thread now.  Please feel free to open a new one if you still have difficulties in downloading older products.

0 Kudos