Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Intel XDK IOT demo build error.

ben_b_
Beginner

Hi I get this error when trying to build the bluetooth example as discribed here,

IoT - Creating a Bluetooth* Low Energy app | Intel® Software

I posted this on the IOT forum but they say I should post it here.

I am using XDK IOT edition.

I have built / configured the Edison bluetooth demo app but cannot build the android demo to see it working ?

I have Cordova CLI version 5.11 selected in the build settings

I'm new to Edison and the first 2 things I try , my Android sketch ( working fine on android )  or this bluetooth demo

does not work out of the box !!

I have tried updateing all the software / firmware to the latest versions, is there an update i'm missing ?

some compiler error messages below, let me know if I need to post more ?

thanks ben ,

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 25.166 secs

.../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:126

throw e;

^

Error code 1 for command: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildRelease,-b,.../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/build.gradle,--no-daemon

Command finished with error code 1: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build --release

ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

Error: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1

at ChildProcess.whenDone (.../cordova/cordova-cli/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)

at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)

at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:821:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)

0 Kudos
9 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Try building with CLI 5.4.1 and confirm that you have checked the "signed" build checkbox.

0 Kudos
ben_b_
Beginner

Hi Paul,

If i type cordova cli -v I get 6.2.0

I only have options 4.1.2 or 5.1.1 to slect in the intel XDK IOT edition software.

how do I install version 5.4.1 on osx and make it show up in the XDK ?

thanks for your help.

Ben

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Ben -- if you are typing "cordova cli -v" that means you've got a full copy of CLI installed on your system. The XDK does not use your local CLI to perform builds, all builds are performed remotely. Thus, your CLI build options within the XDK are limited to what we support on our cloud-based build system.

The current IoT edition is a bit behind the mainstream release, that will be rectified with our July release (see this blog). However, you can always download the mainstream version of the XDK and open your mobile app project in that version to get to the CLI 5.4.1 build option. The only difference, feature-wise, between the IoT edition and the mainstream XDK release is the support for IoT projects. The IoT version is simply a superset of the mainstream, but the mobile app features are identical. You can install both on your system at the same time.

0 Kudos
ben_b_
Beginner

Hi Paul,

I already had the main stream intel XDK installed ( was hoping it would fix the build problem before )

I tried opening the project / build the android app and I get this build log from AWS. ( below, not sure it will work if your not logged in )

it seams to still try and build with CLI 5.1.1 where i think ithe demo requires CLI 5.4.1 ?

BUILD FAILED

Build Log

• Building a Cordova 5.1.1 application.
  • Using platform cordova-android 4.1.1.
  • The application name is "bb-track"
  • The package name is "not.yet.specified"
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-device" (1.1.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-splashscreen" (2.1.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-statusbar" (2.0.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-compat" (1.0.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-ble-central" (1.1.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-dialogs" (1.2.0) installed.
  • Plugin "ionic-plugin-keyboard" (1.0.7) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-legacy-whitelist" (1.1.1) installed.
  • App name updated to [bb-track]
  • Updated "minSdkVersion" with "14"
  • Updated "targetSdkVersion" with "19"
  • Updated "installLocation" to "auto"
  • Updated "versionCode" to "1"
  • Updated "versionName" to "0.0.1"
  • Added "debuggable" to "false"
  • Error: A build error occurred. Check the build log.

You can view the full log here

https://am-xdk2.s3.amazonaws.com/cust.84da6c61-c121-4f72-aa74-c5846317bf3b/app.2a37e267-7160-4c08-a055-32accc30096a/android/bb-track.build.201606084454.txt?AWSAccessKeyId=ASIAJJEUBOUVAT2OLHFQ&Expires=1465494356&x-amz-security-token=FQoDYXdzENn%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwEaDCF3XmTFHyc2u9DPKiKZA9Vd%2Bmk4F%2FHO3CexkVZCFe3puEQw1eZCCjw81aeznODAW%2FFp...

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

If you look at the README for that BLE plugin (https://github.com/don/cordova-plugin-ble-central), it requires Cordova-Android 4.3 or greater. See this FAQ for an explanation of which versions of the Cordova-Android framework correspond to which CLI build version > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/cordova#cordova-version < where you will see that you need CLI 5.4.1 to build with that plugin.

There may be older versions of that plugin that will work with the older framework, but you'd have to investigate the plugin history to determine which version of the plugin would apply.

0 Kudos
ben_b_
Beginner

Hi Paul,

Can you recomend any bluetooth demo application that will build and run on both Edison and Android ?

I don't know where I would start the investigation of Intels bluetooth demo history :)

Perhaps this will be fixed on the new intel IOT XDK update ?

for now I suppose I better stick with arduino,  bluetooth module & MIT app inventor.. at least it builds :)

appreciate the help to figure it out. Think I'll just wait for intel IOT XDK update.. 

thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos
CALEBE_S_
Beginner

Boa noite, estou com esse erro como corrigir:

Calling plugman.fetch on plugin ".../cachedPlugins.o9GCg0.tmp/cache.wnyJRm.pl/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview"
Copying plugin ".../cachedPlugins.o9GCg0.tmp/cache.wnyJRm.pl/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" => ".../cordova_project/plugins/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview"
Calling plugman.install on plugin ".../cordova_project/plugins/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" for platform "android
Installing "cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" for android
Running command: .../cordova_project/platforms/android/cordova/version 
Command finished with error code 0: .../cordova_project/platforms/android/cordova/version 
Install start for "cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" on android.
Install complete for cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview on android.
Searching PlatformJson files for differences between project vs. platform installed plugins
No differences found between project and android platform. Continuing...
Generating config.xml from defaults for platform "android"
Wrote out Android application name to "Tecnica Musical"
Wrote out Android package name to "tecnica.musical"
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-hdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-hdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-ldpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-mdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-xhdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-ldpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-mdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-hdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-ldpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-mdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-xhdpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/36x36.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-ldpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/48x48.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-mdpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/72x72.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-hdpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/96x96.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-xhdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-hdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-hdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-ldpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-mdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-xhdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-ldpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-mdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-hdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-ldpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-mdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-xhdpi/screen.png
splash screens: [{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/320x426.png","density":"port-ldpi","platform":"android","width":320,"height":426},{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/320x470.png","density":"port-mdpi","platform":"android","width":320,"height":470},{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/480x640.png","density":"port-hdpi","platform":"android","width":480,"height":640},{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/720x960.png","density":"port-xhdpi","platform":"android","width":720,"height":960}]
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/320x426.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-ldpi/screen.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/320x470.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-mdpi/screen.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/480x640.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-hdpi/screen.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/720x960.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/screen.png
updated project successfully
Searching PlatformJson files for differences between project vs. platform installed plugins
No differences found between project and android platform. Continuing...
Generating config.xml from defaults for platform "android"
Wrote out Android application name to "Tecnica Musical"
Wrote out Android package name to "tecnica.musical"
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-hdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-hdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-ldpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-mdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-xhdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-ldpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-mdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-hdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-ldpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-mdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-xhdpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/36x36.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-ldpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/48x48.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-mdpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/72x72.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-hdpi/icon.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/96x96.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-xhdpi/icon.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-hdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-hdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-ldpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-mdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-land-xhdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-ldpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-mdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-hdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-ldpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-mdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/screen.png
Deleted .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-xhdpi/screen.png
splash screens: [{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/320x426.png","density":"port-ldpi","platform":"android","width":320,"height":426},{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/320x470.png","density":"port-mdpi","platform":"android","width":320,"height":470},{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/480x640.png","density":"port-hdpi","platform":"android","width":480,"height":640},{"src":"PackageAssets/package-assets/720x960.png","density":"port-xhdpi","platform":"android","width":720,"height":960}]
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/320x426.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-ldpi/screen.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/320x470.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-mdpi/screen.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/480x640.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-hdpi/screen.png
copying image from .../cordova_project/PackageAssets/package-assets/720x960.png to .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/screen.png
updated project successfully
************* Processing the main config.xml file (after_prepare)  *****************
App Directory = [.../cordova_project]
Will process and update the following config files:
    Config.xml = [.../cordova_project/config.xml]
Namespaces:
    prefix/uri ''/'http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets'
    prefix/uri 'intelxdk'/'http://xdk.intel.com/ns/v1'
Android Manifest Namespaces:
    prefix/uri 'android'/'http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android'
Name of the app is [Tecnica Musical]
Updating full app name to [Tecnica Musical]
Processing preference android-minSdkVersion [14]
Processing preference android-targetSdkVersion [21]
Processing preference android-installLocation [auto]
Processing preference permissions
Updating the versionCode
Updating the versionName
Processing debuggable
Added [{http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android}debuggable] with [false]
Processing config file values
Saving config.xml to [.../cordova_project/config.xml]
************* Completed processing the main config.xml file (after_prepare)  *****************
ANDROID_HOME=.../android-sdk/
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle-amd64
Downloading file://.../cordova/gradle/gradle-2.2.1-all.zip
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Unzipping /home/builduser/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-2.2.1-all/3d6ng971birsf8vhjv1s2o93eu/gradle-2.2.1-all.zip to /home/builduser/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-2.2.1-all/3d6ng971birsf8vhjv1s2o93eu
Set executable permissions for: /home/builduser/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-2.2.1-all/3d6ng971birsf8vhjv1s2o93eu/gradle-2.2.1/bin/gradle
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/gradle/1.0.0/gradle-1.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/builder/1.0.0/builder-1.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/lint/lint/24.0.0/lint-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/proguard/proguard-gradle/5.1/proguard-gradle-5.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/proguard/proguard-parent/5.1/proguard-parent-5.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/sdk-common/24.0.0/sdk-common-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/bouncycastle/bcprov-jdk15on/1.48/bcprov-jdk15on-1.48.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/squareup/javawriter/2.5.0/javawriter-2.5.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/sonatype/oss/oss-parent/7/oss-parent-7.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/common/24.0.0/common-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/builder-test-api/1.0.0/builder-test-api-1.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/ddms/ddmlib/24.0.0/ddmlib-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/manifest-merger/24.0.0/manifest-merger-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/builder-model/1.0.0/builder-model-1.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/sdklib/24.0.0/sdklib-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/bouncycastle/bcpkix-jdk15on/1.48/bcpkix-jdk15on-1.48.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/lint/lint-checks/24.0.0/lint-checks-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/ecj/4.2.2/ecj-4.2.2.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/proguard/proguard-base/5.1/proguard-base-5.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/guava/guava/17.0/guava-17.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/guava/guava-parent/17.0/guava-parent-17.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/kxml/kxml2/2.3.0/kxml2-2.3.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/layoutlib/layoutlib-api/24.0.0/layoutlib-api-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpclient/4.1.1/httpclient-4.1.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-client/4.1.1/httpcomponents-client-4.1.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/project/4.1.1/project-4.1.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpmime/4.1/httpmime-4.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-client/4.1/httpcomponents-client-4.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/dvlib/24.0.0/dvlib-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-compress/1.8.1/commons-compress-1.8.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-parent/33/commons-parent-33.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/13/apache-13.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/lint/lint-api/24.0.0/lint-api-24.0.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/4.0/asm-analysis-4.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-parent/4.0/asm-parent-4.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/ow2/1.3/ow2-1.3.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpcore/4.1/httpcore-4.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-core/4.1/httpcomponents-core-4.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.1/commons-logging-1.1.1.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-parent/5/commons-parent-5.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/4/apache-4.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.4/commons-codec-1.4.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-parent/11/commons-parent-11.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm/4.0/asm-4.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/external/lombok/lombok-ast/0.2.2/lombok-ast-0.2.2.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/4.0/asm-tree-4.0.pom
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/gradle/1.0.0/gradle-1.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/builder/1.0.0/builder-1.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/lint/lint/24.0.0/lint-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/proguard/proguard-gradle/5.1/proguard-gradle-5.1.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/sdk-common/24.0.0/sdk-common-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/bouncycastle/bcprov-jdk15on/1.48/bcprov-jdk15on-1.48.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/squareup/javawriter/2.5.0/javawriter-2.5.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/common/24.0.0/common-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/builder-test-api/1.0.0/builder-test-api-1.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/ddms/ddmlib/24.0.0/ddmlib-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/manifest-merger/24.0.0/manifest-merger-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/builder-model/1.0.0/builder-model-1.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/sdklib/24.0.0/sdklib-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/bouncycastle/bcpkix-jdk15on/1.48/bcpkix-jdk15on-1.48.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/lint/lint-checks/24.0.0/lint-checks-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/ecj/4.2.2/ecj-4.2.2.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/proguard/proguard-base/5.1/proguard-base-5.1.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/guava/guava/17.0/guava-17.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/kxml/kxml2/2.3.0/kxml2-2.3.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/layoutlib/layoutlib-api/24.0.0/layoutlib-api-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpclient/4.1.1/httpclient-4.1.1.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpmime/4.1/httpmime-4.1.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/dvlib/24.0.0/dvlib-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-compress/1.8.1/commons-compress-1.8.1.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/lint/lint-api/24.0.0/lint-api-24.0.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/4.0/asm-analysis-4.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpcore/4.1/httpcore-4.1.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.1/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.4/commons-codec-1.4.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm/4.0/asm-4.0.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/external/lombok/lombok-ast/0.2.2/lombok-ast-0.2.2.jar
Download https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/4.0/asm-tree-4.0.jar
null
org.xwalk:xwalk_shared_library:19+
Download https://download.01.org/crosswalk/releases/crosswalk/android/maven2/org/xwalk/xwalk_shared_library/19.49.514.5/xwalk_shared_library-19.49.514.5.pom
Download https://download.01.org/crosswalk/releases/crosswalk/android/maven2/org/xwalk/xwalk_shared_library/19.49.514.5/xwalk_shared_library-19.49.514.5.aar
:preBuild
:compileReleaseNdk
:preReleaseBuild
:checkReleaseManifest
:CordovaLib:compileLint
:CordovaLib:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeReleaseProguardFiles
:CordovaLib:preBuild
:CordovaLib:preReleaseBuild
:CordovaLib:checkReleaseManifest
:CordovaLib:prepareReleaseDependencies
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseAidl
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseRenderscript
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseBuildConfig
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeReleaseAssets
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseResValues
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseResources
:CordovaLib:packageReleaseResources
:CordovaLib:processReleaseManifest
:CordovaLib:processReleaseResources
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseSources
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseJavaNote: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

:CordovaLib:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:packageReleaseJar
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseNdk
:CordovaLib:packageReleaseJniLibs UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:packageReleaseLocalJar UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:bundleRelease
:prepareAndroidCordovaLibUnspecifiedReleaseLibrary
:preDebugBuild
:CordovaLib:copyDebugLint UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugProguardFiles
:CordovaLib:preDebugBuild
:CordovaLib:checkDebugManifest
:CordovaLib:prepareDebugDependencies
:CordovaLib:compileDebugAidl
:CordovaLib:compileDebugRenderscript
:CordovaLib:generateDebugBuildConfig
:CordovaLib:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugAssets
:CordovaLib:generateDebugResValues
:CordovaLib:generateDebugResources
:CordovaLib:packageDebugResources
:CordovaLib:processDebugManifest
:CordovaLib:processDebugResources
:CordovaLib:generateDebugSources
:CordovaLib:compileDebugJavaNote: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

:CordovaLib:processDebugJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:packageDebugJar
:CordovaLib:compileDebugNdk
:CordovaLib:packageDebugJniLibs UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:packageDebugLocalJar UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:packageDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:bundleDebug
:prepareOrgXwalkXwalk_shared_library19495145Library
:prepareReleaseDependencies
:compileReleaseAidl
:compileReleaseRenderscript
:generateReleaseBuildConfig
:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:mergeReleaseAssets
:createXwalkCommandLineFileRelease
:generateReleaseResValues
:generateReleaseResources
:mergeReleaseResourceslibpng error: Not a PNG file

Error: Failed to run command:
	.../android-sdk/build-tools/21.1.2/aapt s -i .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/screen.png -o .../cordova_project/platforms/android/build/intermediates/res/release/drawable-port-xhdpi-v4/screen.png
Error Code:
Output:
	libpng error: Not a PNG file

:mergeReleaseResources FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':mergeReleaseResources'.
> Error: Failed to run command:
  	.../android-sdk/build-tools/21.1.2/aapt s -i .../cordova_project/platforms/android/res/drawable-port-xhdpi/screen.png -o .../cordova_project/platforms/android/build/intermediates/res/release/drawable-port-xhdpi-v4/screen.png
  Error Code:
  Output:
  	libpng error: Not a PNG file

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 18.07 secs
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../cordova_project/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: .../cordova_project/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (.../cordova_project/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:139:23)
    at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:821:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)
0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

It looks like the error is coming from the image in your project folder: screen.png, it seems like it is not recognizing the file as a PNG file. Try renaming this file to .PNG or removing the file and trying again. 

Also, which version of Cordova are you using? 

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Just to correct myself, when I said to rename your file, I was mistaken. You should convert this image to PNG using a conversion tool.

0 Kudos