Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel XDK Login (Authentication) Process Changing

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

We are unifying your Intel XDK login with intel.com for a simpler and more secure login. This unification process means that we are automatically creating an account that you can use to login to this Intel XDK forum and the Intel Developer Zone using the same username and password that you now use to login to the Intel XDK. Other than this login unification no other Intel XDK functionality or settings are affected. If you experience any issues with this process, please leave a detailed post on this thread or send an email to html5tools@intel.com.

0 Kudos
96 Replies
irfan_c_
Beginner

I have same problem. I am new user.

I registered software.intel.com.

email verified. ok

I downloaded intel xdk for windows. ok ( I use windows 8 Turkish )

installed intel xdk. ok

run intel xdk ok

login page : I am writing email password ... coming signup page.
I didn't pass the login page.

I click forgot password link. message (username doesnt exist)

2-3 times intel xdk removed and reinstalled. but not login.
I changed windows language to English but didn't solve.

I filled the sign up page.. email password country etc. coming app dev center page. screen 1
this page cancel or log out coming login sign up (splash) page. screen 2.

Please solve the problem.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

Hi Swati and Paul Fischer,

Is there hope? XDK is [was] good and comfortable. We have adapted our code to it and learned its ways. We have invested a lot into it. Now for a week, it refuses to work. We hit a wall...(an extremely weird one).

I am a veteran coder, programming since 1982. I now work as the IT advisor to the Rector in Sanko University, Gaziantep/Turkey, which we were planning to incorporate mobile and IoT embedded technologies like edison to medical and education applications. Now at the first step, which was rather a test and software infrastructure construction, our trial of generating mobile medical education applications came to an abrupt end, because Intel soft technologies failed. I have been consuming intel hardware for 33 years, except for an ancient floating point bug introduced because of math co processor bus lines litographed so close, it never failed me until now.

Do we have to forget about XDK and seek alternatives like Monaca and Raspberry PI? And yes they are not guaranteed to work either, and we have to go through the learning process... I have advocated for XDK. Now I do not want to advise other ways.So, please fix this login problem.

İhsan Töre
ivt(dot)comm(at)gmail(dot)com
ivtore(at)sanko(dot)edu(dot)tr
IT Advisor to the Rector
Sanko University  

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Hello Ihsan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to login issue. We have narrowed down the issue and it will be fixed soon. I understand the interruption caused by this. In our effort to unify our XDK database to larger Intel database we are experiencing some issues, but this unification has many benefits in short term and long term. As you have experienced with other Intel products, we at Intel strive to provide quality products and we are making every effort to make Intel XDK better and better. Please rest assured that this issue will be fixed.

I really appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Swati

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@Rumith, yes you should be able to access your apps through app center. 

@Irfan, your issue is similar to some others. A fix is on it's way. We will update you soon.

Swati

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

Hi Swati,

I really appreciate your efforts and dedication on the subject.

Thanks a lot.

İhsan Töre
ivt(dot)comm(at)gmail(dot)com
ivtore(at)sanko(dot)edu(dot)tr
IT Advisor to the Rector
Sanko University

0 Kudos
Mustafa_B_
Beginner

Hi Swati my account now working. Thank you.

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

Hi Swati,

I can now access to XDK and appCenter.

I would like to thank you and your colleagues participated for resolving this issue.

Have a nice day.

İhsan Töre
IT Advisor to the Rector
Sanko University

0 Kudos
John_Jairo_B_
Beginner

At this time 10 / Apr / 2015 have not been able to log through the Intel XDK application version 1878.

I changed my pasword like 3 times and still the same problem keeps my user is johnbolanos and e johnbolanos@gmail.com
I have read the whole forum and does not appear solution

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

En este momento 10/Abr/2015 no he podido loguearme a traves de la aplicacion Intel XDK version 1878 

Yo he cambiado mi pasword como 3 veces y aun se mantiene el mismo problema mi usuario es johnbolanos y correo johnbolanos@gmail.com

He leido todo el foro y no aparece solucion

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi John,

Are you a new user? What error do you get? Please send a screenshot of the error.

Are you able to login into signin.intel.com using your email address? Are you able to log into App Center https://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com ?

Swati

0 Kudos
Troy_B_1
Beginner

Hello,

After unification it seems that I now have 2 accounts  for tborja@systemacorp.com. I actually lost my Company listing and DZ credits. I cannot add my company listing because the system says the company all ready exists. I cannot log in to my intel account with the old password. How do I gain control of my Company listing with the XDK account?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Troy ~

You can’t log into your Intel account with your XDK password.  It’s the other way around – you can now log into the XDK with your Intel password.  We’re not combining Intel accounts.  Your old account should still be out there.

•           Did you have a different IDZ account you were was logging in with, or have you always used this email address?
  •           Are you logging into the XDK with his Intel password?

Lastly, your account looks like a normally migrated account, I don’t see anything technically wrong with it.

0 Kudos
sandeep_P_
Beginner

Hi Swati,

I have changed my password through application as well as IDZ website. But no luck :(

Can you tell me what to do?

[Attached  screenshotsstep1.pngstep2.png]step3.png

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

We do not have an XDK account for the email address sandeep@redifmail.com

Please sign up for an account in the XDK.

0 Kudos
Selcuk_K_
Beginner

Hello,

I can't log in to App Preview. XDK and Developer Zone works. My username is nevizade. What's wrong?

0 Kudos
Selcuk_K_
Beginner

XDK now isn't working too. Can not log in.

0 Kudos
Selcuk_K_
Beginner

suddenly working again..

0 Kudos
Gabriel_A_1
Beginner

Still can't...

Tried my email and my User ID, none of them work

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

put in your userid and then select the "Forgot your password?" and reset the password -- this works for most

0 Kudos
oyinloye_t_
Beginner

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue.can log on to my intel account but not the app preview. Cant login via the dashboard also.

I have changed my password on a number of occasions.Please help look it this asap

0 Kudos
oyinloye_t_
Beginner

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue.can log on to my intel account but not the app preview. Cant login via the dashboard also.

I have changed my password on a number of occasions.Please help look it this asap

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

@oyinloye -- have you tried the password reset trick?

0 Kudos