Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Introduce Yourself Here

Intel_C_Intel
Employee
Welcome to our Mobile Software Development forum.
In order for us to better assist you and converse with you, we would like you to introduce yourself. It will help us customize our information to your interests and specific needs. Please post an introduction as a reply to this thread.
My name is Bryan Duerk, and I am a Technical Marketing Engineer in Intel's software group. As the name implies, this role is about two parts technical and one part marketing... I help developers produce applications that best take advantage of the mobile environment to provide the best experience to users on the go.
Our team in the software group includes application developers who work with software vendors in performing mobile optimizations, product development engineers on our Intel Mobile Platform SDK, and consultants in our professional services group that work on mobile architectures.
0 Kudos
65 Replies
amanda829
Beginner
Hello all................ this is Amanda Taylor, just joined this site. Hope it will b a great pleasure to be a member of this site. This is really a good thing that a specific thread has been already here for the new comers to introduce. Will meet all of you in discussions.

with warm regards..
Amanda.
0 Kudos
alastairbrown
Beginner
Hello every one. I am Alastair and i am new for this forum. I liked your way of welcome new members. thank you.
i am a PHP developer and i like computer games so much.
0 Kudos
jzakaryan
Beginner
Hi everyone. I'm George Zakaryan from Armenia, I study Applied Mathematics and work at Synergy International Systems (synisys.com)as a Jr.Software Developer.
0 Kudos
priya_modi561yahoo_c
hi frinds, Its rahhul,I'm a new one this forum. i just want to welcome to all of you
0 Kudos
sdude1
Beginner
Hello, my name is Alfredo. I consider myself a computer genius because it only took me 10 weeks to learn how to use FTP.
0 Kudos
techendeavour
Beginner
Hi My name is T.Suresh Babu, senior Developer at Endeavour Software Technologies.

The Mobility Company, has remained focused on strategic mobile consulting &mobile application development. Endeavour's strategic consulting practice brings best mobility practices and has helped large organizations and fortune 500 companies with articulating their enterprise mobility strategies and implementation road-maps. Endeavour's expertise spans across all mobile operating platforms including the big 4 - Android application development, iPhone Application development, BlackBerry application development, and Windows Phone development.

0 Kudos
abdulahad1985
Beginner
Hello
My name is Abdul Ahad, I am an Assistant Professor, in a computer Science. I have a keen interest in Mobile Software Development
0 Kudos
credoinfotech
Beginner
We are from Uriztic.com,We provide an online platform to enable seamless plaintiff-attorney-funding company communication.

Uriztic.compresents complex lawsuit funding process in an objective and user-friendly manner, which enables the search, application and comparison processes simple and helps plaintiffs in securing cash advance that best meet their needs. The technology platform is complemented by a full-service customer care center of highly trained customer service representatives to answer questions throughout the application process. Our customer service representatives are available via phone, online chat, email and fax.
0 Kudos
giannabosanquet
Beginner
Greetings To All
I am Gianna Bosanquet, glad to be here for sharing mobile application development business ideas and hope to grow faster with all your support.
0 Kudos
Jordi_Ramon_Puig
Beginner
Hi all,

My name is Jorge Ramon Puig, I'm CEO and Game Developer in NURENDSOFT ( http://www.nurendsoft.com ).

We develop videogames for Windows (DirectX) and now we are very interested to develop games for mobile devices because we think this is the future.
0 Kudos
karloswilson
Beginner
Hi, I'm Karlos from San Jose, California. I just joined this forum and want to say hello to all.
Thanks,
0 Kudos
Vlad_Hristov
Beginner
Hi All,
I'm Vlad and (among other things) I am responsible for the mobile software development in my company. And I believe I'll have a lot of good time in this particular forum. Mobile is the future, after all (or at least big part of the future ;-)
0 Kudos
xia-mou
Beginner
Hi! My name is Sean, working as mobile developer for Worklight.com.
0 Kudos
jamesclark
Beginner
Really very great forum and very interesting site. thanks for sharing the information. thanks
0 Kudos
shin
Beginner
Hi all my name is shin, i came from japan. now i have a team that developed software fo mobile devices and PC for education and entertaiment and games. thanks !
0 Kudos
Nancy_B_
Beginner

hi everyone i am nancy, I love reading and writing about technology on various blogs. I work in a mobile application development company.

0 Kudos
Ricardo_Braga
Beginner

Hi everyone I am Ricardo and our company work daily in customized mobile software development. 

0 Kudos
Paulius_Uza__InRunti

Hi! My name is Paulius Uza, I'm Lithuanian recently relocated to Greece. I run a small cloud and cross platform software development and design studio based in Athens called InRuntime.

0 Kudos
Aurelija_S_
Beginner

Hello. I am Aurelija Sukeviciute from Greece. I work as product manager at InRuntime. Our company designs and develops cross platform apps. I have recently joined the forum and look forward to great cooperation with the community members.

0 Kudos
karray_G_
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am Karray GARGOURI, a tunisian engineer... I am interrested in the mobile applications developpement track... I love football, travel and listening to music.

0 Kudos
Ahmed_BH
Beginner

Hello guys,

I am Bel HADJ Ahmed, a tunisian computer engineering student ( Mobile Software Development).

0 Kudos