Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Is there any way to access the source code of "ig7icd64.dll"?

GCava1
Beginner

I'm facing a very hardcore CRASH on this Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 driver.

The driver version is 10.18.10.5059.

I voluntarily help with bug fixes in Blender2.8 (3d modeling program).

This software uses OpenGL 3.3.

It creates and uses more than one OpenGL rendering context in order to compile and link shaders in multithread.

This works well on other drivers, but in this Intel driver there is a very difficult crash to analyze.

The steps to reproduce the crash are:

1. config and use a program in a specific rendering context,
  2. delete it in any context,
  3. create the same program name (glCreateProgram) set the shaders and link (glLinkProgram) in another context,
  4. use it again in the initial context.
  5. CRASH!!!!

(Or just use Blender2.8).

I need the source code of the driver to understand what is happening and do a possible workaround in Blender.

I hope this access is not impossible.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Not likely to happen.

Doc

0 Kudos
GCava1
Beginner

Even if it's not possible, someone with the source code could test and tell me what's going on.

Crashes must be fixed, they indicate a failure of some developer, it is a result of a memory access violation.

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello GCava1, In this forum, we will not be able to provide you with the information you are looking for. To better address your question, we recommend you to visit the Intel® Developer Zone. Please check the link below for more information: https://software.intel.com/en-us/support Or checking with the developers of the application. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos